• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py WVM - Cheat/Walkthrough/Music Mod[vS2-C1-E13-B3] [KoGa3]

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Not sure what went wrong tried several ways of troubleshooting, and still get error when get to gym talking to GF as soon as she asks question it hits me, and looking at lines of code it seems to try and install Linux files instead of windows no matter how many ways I try. Sorry forgot to say I never had chance to touch mod button, and it is version without music WT on end not audio top mod not second one below says music. OK re downloaded both game, and mod so far no error maybe it was just a bad corrupt game file or mod file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jriron

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I am getting the same error when starting new game

Hey avatarboy did you figure it out am i to being stupid and not noticing something ?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3

I get this error everytime I start a new game

Even after redownloading a fresh copy of the game and mod

I am getting the same error when starting new game

Hey avatarboy did you figure it out am i to being stupid and not noticing something ?
I assume you installed only the Mod patch. There is an installation instruction, but mostly it is:
First install the main game, second the previous Mod s2-c1-e10 and as last part the Mod patch s2-c1-e11-b1.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I assume you installed only the Mod patch. There is an installation instruction, but mostly it is:
First install the main game, second the previous Mod s2-c1-e10 and as last part the Mod patch s2-c1-e11-b1.
Thanks

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Do I understand correctly? First we download the main game. Then we download the S2-C1-E10 mod and transfer it to the game folder. Then we download the S2-C1-E11-B1 mod and transfer it to the game folder.
Sounds right to me.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Link for WVM (S2-C1-E11-B1) with Mod please for android
As stated in the OP about the Android port.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention:
the port will be updated with the next "full" EP11!
Only the first Beta, "B1" has been released for EP11. The remaining B2+B3, (to make EP11 FULL) has not yet been released.

Reactions: KoGa3

KittyVN

Nov 27, 2019
Honestly I dont even think you need a walktrough for this game. All the options are either obvious or the dev even tells you themselves of the consequences

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
there's a few choices, but only 1 decision of any real import for the episode. as always use URM if you want.

but if you dont like or use URM and dont want to wait here's some walkthroughish info for you:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i need the game fix files said in description or the game fix files are already into the mod?