Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py WVM - Cheat/Walkthrough/Music Mod[vS2-C1-E13-B3] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So just to put this out there. If Shauna is female all choices with your walkthrough option marked have the "an error has occurred" thing if you click ignore it chooses the one not marked for the walkthrough. Also its literally only if she is female. If she is chosen to be trans it works fine.
That's strange. I quickly checked, but in both variants (Shauna is female or trans) I had no error. Also most of my tests I'm doing when making a new Mod version are with Shaune is female and actually never had that issue.

Maybe it has something to do with your save, please try one of mine I've linked on the Mod main page. They should be with Shaune is female. You always can change that in the game in the cheat options, the variable is "shaunafemale".

Nov 22, 2021
That's strange. I quickly checked, but in both variants (Shauna is female or trans) I had no error. Also most of my tests I'm doing when making a new Mod version are with Shaune is female and actually never had that issue.

Maybe it has something to do with your save, please try one of mine I've linked on the Mod main page. They should be with Shaune is female. You always can change that in the game in the cheat options, the variable is "shaunafemale".
Ill give it a try thanks for replying :)

Nov 22, 2021

So i figured out the issue. Its my fault im blind. I didn't realize that B3 was a patch not the full mod. I am so sorry. I am dumb forgive me lol

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
up pls if you have time ^^
the game's update literally just posted less than an hour ago. do you seriously expect Koga to immediately know when to update the mod and post in less time than the game update just posted? you guys can wait. they don't owe you anything

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
KoGa3
Thank you for working so hard to keep so many mods up to date.
Every time I try a new VN/game, it's a relief when I see that you have a mod for it.
You do quality work.

Reactions: KoGa3