• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py WVM - Cheat/Walkthrough/Music Mod[vS2-C1-E13-B3] [KoGa3]

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The game fix E12.1 (changes: spellings, some wrong saying characters and one variable new set) is already integrated in the Mod files/Android port.
I don't play this anymore, but thank you for all the hard work you do on this and the time you take out of your schedule to keep the masses happy, bro. You rock.

Reactions: Moonie1369

johnyj69

Mar 9, 2020
we need a mod to change skye pronouns. its really retarded we're forced to call her a guy, especially now she's having sex with the mc. like "yeah, i just fucked his male pussy"...

Reactions: indio68 and Claet

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
we need a mod to change skye pronouns. its really retarded we're forced to call her a guy, especially now she's having sex with the mc. like "yeah, i just fucked his male pussy"...
Thanks for suggesting that. But unfortunately that is not possible for me, will have to pass here.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
It's the classic Biowarian "illusion of choice".

Edit: Actually that's an insult to Bioware. They at least go to the effort of adding a few different lines of dialogue. This is much more of a Bethesda approach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1701844511288.png
1701844570551.png

You might want to mark this one in the WT.
If not set then it literally prevents a sex scene later on.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I am little confused does the s2 ep13.b1 also include all of season 1? Will this mod with season 1? Normally in games I am used to seeing season 1, season 2 etc as separate downloads. All I see on the op for the game is s2 ep13.b1

dSinx_

Jan 24, 2024
The question you should ask yourself is do I play with sound or mute the sound that will give you the answer to your main question. (and how much space you have free on the drive you have the game on)
another question I want to fuck all the girls and woman in the game so this cheat Mod is the way to go?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
another question I want to fuck all the girls and woman in the game so this cheat Mod is the way to go?
The walkthought will show you the chooses to get with all the girls and the cheat mod is if you say I don't like that girl after hooking up with her you can go and turn all the options from true to false and vice versa (like change Shauna from female to trans or changing her from trans to female).

Reactions: dSinx_

dSinx_

Jan 24, 2024
The walkthought will show you the chooses to get with all the girls and the cheat mod is if you say I don't like that girl after hooking up with her you can go and turn all the options from true to false and vice versa (like change Shauna from female to trans or changing her from trans to female).
thanks a lot appreciate it

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
U CAN DO IT WITHOUT THE MOD REALLY....IN FACT THERE IS NO SUCH CHOICE THAT PREVENT TO GO WITH A GIRL..ooh fdamn caps

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
any decidsion made?? you will update the mod or i can play this update as is...? thanks bro you are 1 of the besdt modder outhere..fast and serious. good job

Reactions: Bibon1