• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Worlds of Dreams in the Multiverse [v23_07_31] [Azantar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
actually he said some months back was goin to implement a new model for the girls.
finished that and started working on the gallery this was posted on his patreon on august.
so i think that now it will start working on everithing else.for more info check its discord.
Oh, hey. Just checked k*mono, you were right. Who knew.

... And also apparently there's a in there too. What a surprise.

Reactions: FullLag

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah the 22.08.31 build is nothing more than a character designer showcase. The size now makes sense.
The model is better, ill give it that.

21.12.19? i dont expect much in 4 months, maybe a sprinkling of more content with the older model?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah the 22.08.31 build is nothing more than a character designer showcase. The size now makes sense.
The model is better, ill give it that.

21.12.19? i dont expect much in 4 months, maybe a sprinkling of more content with the older model?
Meh. Mostly just different areas with different things to do... if my 30 or so minutes of gameplay was correct.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Meh. Mostly just different areas with different things to do... if my 30 or so minutes of gameplay was correct.
So 21.12.19 has the same model as 21.08.09, but a revamped map/portals/everythings been shuffled.

21.12.19 does have some new content (i think only 1 animation)) and some missing(?), almso more bugs, lol.

Not really sure what to say, maybe wait for the next update? hopefully it will be worth it. New model is better and hopefully the old animations (what little there are) will be forwarded.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
actually he said some months back was goin to implement a new model for the girls.
finished that and started working on the gallery this was posted on his patreon on august.
so i think that now it will start working on everithing else.for more info check its discord.
If you've been following this 'project' you know this guy just repeats himself every few months.

It started fine.
But once he made some $ it basically instantly stopped.
Not saying this is IT. But i'm.. Unsure if this game has any future given the past.
Don't get me wrong i really liked how it started and what was added and planned.. But this is the milking-age, after all.

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
If you've been following this 'project' you know this guy just repeats himself every few months.

It started fine.
But once he made some $ it basically instantly stopped.
Not saying this is IT. But i'm.. Unsure if this game has any future given the past.
Don't get me wrong i really liked how it started and what was added and planned.. But this is the milking-age, after all.
a damn shame, id love to see where the game would go next.

Reactions: dudder

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Plant sex? not for me but it would be nice if the devs added the mechanics where the futa/trans could pregnate the female protagonist in the future updates but as the page reads npc's not yet possible to interact then the game in it's current state is unplayable.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote