Unity Worlds of Dreams in the Multiverse [v23_07_31] [Azantar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
View attachment 1382760 View attachment 1382762
View attachment 1382764 View attachment 1382765
This update contains all game levels
update: drive google, mega
In this update, I focused on experimenting with different ways of transferring a character between different game levels. In the future, this will be important for the plot of the game. In addition, I wanted to systematize my ideas about the structure of the game world.
Due to the fact that the game world is now larger, it looks empty. In the next update, I want to pay more attention to adding new animations and NPCs.
In the future, I want to focus more on interesting game stories and interactions between game characters. To do this, I want to add a character description system to the game, which will store different characteristics and their preferences.
The latest public update from September 1st for those asking. The creator has never had control of this thread as he isn't the OP so he can't update it. Updates are posted in the thread.

Last edited:

Ulldarra

May 18, 2017
Hi Guys, I added this game in a while back to my following list... and I just wanna know if this game is finished... abadoned... or in progress maybe?

Nov 11, 2019
This is still the latest news. He is actively working on it. But I think we have to wait a little longer for the next version. He is transferring the existing things into the new version and that will take a long time.

Dec 3, 2020
I've been following Azantar's work since the early tumblr days, they are by far one of the most fascinatingly unique 3D artists I've come across. The adult game space is absolutely oversaturated with games that look indistinguishable from one another, but this is 200% original. Keep up the great work Aza

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Wow, I forgot about this one; Since I haven't seen an Update in months i'd figure it was abandoned
Great to hear it is NOT

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
not quite sure why a thread update was made when all that was done was a torrent was made. version is still over a year old...

Reactions: rainwake

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I've been following this for a while and then stopped due to basically nothing happening.
The Dev kept promising and not delivering anything for months and months again.
This looks like it's still in that very same early, unfinished state, i left the game with 2 years ago.

Is that the case or am i mistaken?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Gave it a fairly long play last night, has some decent content but even the most basic stuff like sex isn't available yet. Most interaction you can do with an NPC is a handjob to or from them.

Otherwise you can fuck a cock milking machine, get a blowjob from a plant with a mouth, sit on a chair that uses a ring to toss you off and another plant can fuck your urethra... yeah theres a plant with a cock that you cant fuck anally or vaginally, but it can fuck your urethra if you have a demon/horse cock.

Buggy.

Model of the ass could do with some work and the sliders are... ok but could be better generally.

Its dickgirl, not futanari.

The idea is there, wondering around is quite fun. Jumping between portals, mirrors and teleporting chairs and beds. Finding additional ways to change clothing, horns, wings tails etc is great. But my god the lack of interactions KILLS it dead.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
The character also uses tank controls, though that doesn't really matter that much. The game has a good core framework, now if it could get expanded upon instead of the author vanishing for another 2 years...

FriKaZioD

Mar 29, 2021
I'm from Crimea, 7 hours to download, do you have a conscience???Torrent does not find support at all, sometimes it is not clear what people breathe, probably a medium for flushing the toilet, sorry for My French...
Я через Миксдроп качал. Всего час. Через него пробывал?

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
I've been following this for a while and then stopped due to basically nothing happening.
The Dev kept promising and not delivering anything for months and months again.
This looks like it's still in that very same early, unfinished state, i left the game with 2 years ago.

Is that the case or am i mistaken?
actually he said some months back was goin to implement a new model for the girls.
finished that and started working on the gallery this was posted on his patreon on august.
so i think that now it will start working on everithing else.for more info check its discord.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote