Unity Worlds of Dreams in the Multiverse [v23_07_31] [Azantar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

azantar

Feb 20, 2019
I downloaded it like a week ago, or so.
I think mega links in your twitter and here lead to different uploads.
Do you save different build versions into files with same name? o_O

Anyways, thank you, it works now ^^
I usually save different versions of the game under different names, but this time I decided to fix minor bugs and save the files under the same names. It looks like I mixed something up in different versions

Reactions: Dim342
Dec 9, 2018
I usually save different versions of the game under different names, but this time I decided to fix minor bugs and save the files under the same names. It looks like I mixed something up in different versions
So the latest version is linked in the previous link?

azantar

Feb 20, 2019
Where is the menu for clothes and tattoos?
To choose a body paint, you need to go straight at the first crossroad and use the mirror. After that, you will find yourself at the second crossroad. There you will need to choose the left path. Clothes can be changed if you use wardrobes that are located at different levels

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I don't have a fetish with sexual plants not my thing but it this has or will have female mc sex with futa npcs then I may try it but I'am hoping for a pregnancy system female mc getting pregnant from futa npc's hopfully it's on the to-do-list?

azantar

Feb 20, 2019
hows progress for this game going any update?
Over the next few months, I plan to do patron updates. One of these updates will be ready in a few days. Publicly, for now, I will only show videos with animations. After I finish creating patron updates, I will do a general public update.

azantar

Feb 20, 2019
I don't have a fetish with sexual plants not my thing but it this has or will have female mc sex with futa npcs then I may try it but I'am hoping for a pregnancy system female mc getting pregnant from futa npc's hopfully it's on the to-do-list?
I am often asked to add pregnancy to the game and the new model of the girl already has the appropriate blendshapes, so I will do it. I am often asked to add pregnancy to the game and the new girl model already has the appropriate blendshapes. So I'll do it, but I don't know when yet. It takes me several weeks to introduce the new model of the girl into the game, since for this I will need to transfer all the animations from the old model to the new one.

Reactions: hawtgaiirl

azantar

Feb 20, 2019
At the moment I am working on replacing the base model of the girl with a new one. To do this, I need to replace the interface, since the new model of the girl has different blendshapes and skin textures. In addition, I want to change the optimize structure of the model, since in the current view it takes a lot of frames.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hes running into hard solvable problems with unitys blendshape efficiency ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote