Ren'Py World of Secrets [v0.1.2] [RWA Studios]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't need an incest patch either, you can define names...
that is incorrect, there is no incest in the game, at least not without a patch that changes the story, and if one change the name to "Mom", everyone calls her that, even the old man calls her Mom :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vemnaroladopai

Jul 10, 2023
At this point (ver.: Prologue), the writing is a mess, frankly. The intro exposition is the literary equivalent of "just be saying shit". Probably related to the fact that it is completely divorced from the plotline presented elsewhere, as if they just used the renders as they were and rewrote the "plot" improv style.

I also suspect - or should I say, hope - that English might not be the native language of whoever wrote this game. There is a curious quirk that pops up a few times where characters say the same thing twice with slightly different phrasing, but to no added meaning. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the result of some shoddy automatic translation with superficial revisions where any and all nuance that originally existed got completely erased. Also featuring: your usual mixed up pronouns!

The worst offender by far is the sandbox, tho - it is absolutely useless. I usually have quite the tolerance for sandboxy stuff as I know doing it right can actually pay off, be it to create a more natural relationship pacing in multiple LI with no harem settings or when there is a strong gameplay component, but there is no branching in this. At all. As it stands, it would work better as a straight up VN. This is literally just adding clicks for the sake of it.

Also, the MC looks exactly like a lesbian chick that frequents my local game store - nice girl, she usually plays Melffy Spright.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
Renders quality looks nice. Females models are decent; but the dev was lazy and used the same face for all the family members (even the MC) with minimal changes, which results in a very feminine looking MC. I don't know if in the banner, the girl opposite the MC is his sister or supposed to be a transformed/sissy/gender-bent version of himself, but they have the same exact face, along with the blonde in the 9th preview pic.

Sandbox sucks because: it's rarely implemented well, it can easily become a cumbersome and grindy experience, early in the development there's very little content to warrant a sandbox, they end up feeling disjointed with the pacing and story-telling, or they're linear and never needed to be a sandbox in the first place, and it can also be used to pad playtime for a very bare-bones experience.

The Overview tells us nothing of substance. It's needlessly verbose but ultimately a fluff piece to inform us that is a VN with choices and consequences. -_-

Incest + NTR, again with this shitty song & dance. A true fan of Incest would never mix those two together. They're conflicting themes. There's a reason the latter kink is the most polarising one on this site. Most games with this ill-conceived mix focus more on the latter; either way, development time will be split between both of these paths, so ultimately the players will have to wait longer for their preferred content.

Incest/Harem is "probably" the most popular genre, purely going by the number of games with those tags, and as a reason we get many of them flooding the market, so something sub-par like this can be easily avoided.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
that is incorrect, there is no incest in the game, at least not without a patch that changes the story, and if one change the name to "Mom", everyone calls her that, even the old man calls her Mom :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good thing that this team is full of professionals, it will surely be fixed in the near future, just a small oversight of these professional developers.

200.gif

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Renders quality looks nice. Females models are decent; but the dev was lazy and used the same face for all the family members (even the MC) with minimal changes, which results in a very feminine looking MC. I don't know if in the banner, the girl opposite the MC is his sister or supposed to be a transformed/sissy/gender-bent version of himself, but they have the same exact face, along with the blonde in the 9th preview pic.

Sandbox sucks because: it's rarely implemented well, it can easily become a cumbersome and grindy experience, early in the development there's very little content to warrant a sandbox, they end up feeling disjointed with the pacing and story-telling, or they're linear and never needed to be a sandbox in the first place, and it can also be used to pad playtime for a very bare-bones experience.

The Overview tells us nothing of substance. It's needlessly verbose but ultimately a fluff piece to inform us that is a VN with choices and consequences. -_-

Incest + NTR, again with this shitty song & dance. A true fan of Incest would never mix those two together. They're conflicting themes. There's a reason the latter kink is the most polarising one on this site. Most games with this ill-conceived mix focus more on the latter; either way, development time will be split between both of these paths, so ultimately the players will have to wait longer for their preferred content.

Incest/Harem is "probably" the most popular genre, purely going by the number of games with those tags, and as a reason we get many of them flooding the market, so something sub-par like this can be easily avoided.
Development time will be split as if any game with different path's won't !!! ur just hating just because you don't find incest + NTR good you need to come and cry about it there is 100000+ harem with incest games go play them if you find something you don't like here cheez imagine if NTR fans go to every harem+incest thread and cry like you now

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Just so everyone is clear, the MC is a female 3D model with flattened tits. It's obvious in numerous views in the game from the body proportions etc, but in the Silent House game she actually takes her shirt off and it's even more obvious because the skin is still from the female as well, so the flattened tits look ridiculous. Then they slapped a dick on her in that one.

They're remaking it now, and they've claimed all along that you could choose how you wanted to play, straight, gay, etc... optional futa/trap, etc...

So I wonder why we're getting stuck with the same futa/trap female 3D model again right from the start again... it's like the same problem all over again that we had in Silent House.

Are there going to be two totally different paths? Are the flattened tits going to magically sprout? Will we find out she's been wearing a binder the whole time?

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes