Ren'Py - World of Secrets [v0.1.2] [RWA Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Funky_A

The cg's are awesome but that is it. The theme and the MC is kind of weird but I will skip this for now.

The game is completely unplayable, in 90% of the occasion you don't know what to do next and were to go. You end up visiting the same people over and over again and watch the same dialogues

There is a map without location names so you have to click on every object to see what is what

The few scenes are very small, in normal reading every scene is around 1-2 minutes max

Needs an in game quest guide asap
  2. 1.00 star(s)

registerforfree

The girls model are good but the rest is just shit. if you want people to play a game you need to give some clue on what to do. i had to search the hole map just to see what i can tap on the map to see what I could tap a buliding . i deleted this game after playing it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Dr Secz

Strange how this game has so low rating. It deserves better. Graphics are very good, story is slow but interesting and has a point. Characters are also interesting and looks hot,maybe a bit to much hot for school teachers byt again i can dea with that. Keep doing it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

brok.ist

Amazing graphics ! Well done sir !
    I would only recommend improving the guidance in the game and would perfect to have rollback..
    I'll be following this game closer, can't wait for the next major update.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Emobaba31

The graphics look really good.

The GUI is okay, not too good, not too bad. It looks like a Summertime Saga copy, but anyway.

The plot is retarted and doesn't make sense in any way.

It claims to be a "sandbox" game, but it's just a linear fetch quest game.

Most of the time, you're left wondering what to do because there's no task manager or anything similar.

The main character has a femboy-ish appearance and weird manner.

It takes 25 seconds to start the game due to presplash, splash, and warning screens. I timed it with a stopwatch and even skipped the only skippable screen.

There is no "quit" button.

The font size is too small.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Brine_Basilisk

The game is absolutely gorgeous with incredibly realistic visuals, excellent lighting, gorgeous models and exceptional composition. By far the visuals are the game's strongest suits and stands toe-to-toe with the best in the genre. I agree with the common criticism that the MC looks oddly feminine, but honestly that just comes down to personal taste. If you desperately need to self insert to a masc avatar, this game will not work for you. Personally I don't mind at all since I see it as bonus eye candy for me.

Second and most importantly, the writing is well done and characters are believable. Not much is happening from a central plot perspective but the characterization more than makes up for it. Characters feel just as real as their excellent full realized renders, and I'm looking forward to delving deeper into their various backstories of this interesting cast.

Now onto the big issues that really hold the game back. Sandbox games often have basic game logic problems where your trying to unravel what the developer wants you to click on to progress instead of what naturally makes sense. Add a very unhelpful world map that barely seems to the highlight places of interest and it can be quite annoying trying to figure out what to do next. Does it break game progression (like some other poorly made sandboxes)? No, not really. Its frustrating but serviceable. I think a decent UI overhaul with better highlights would smooth over many of the bumps currently in this build.

With all that said the positives I feel far outweigh the negatives and the game is still very much worth checking out. I look forward to future releases.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

anonymousguys

MC look like transmen and no man is looking like that
    and he act like a naive dumb that has no interested in sex
    the story and mc seems woke and too many perv on story
    it's sad the sandbox seems to have potential

Pro
    - Very Beautiful female
    - Render
    - Sandbox

Cons
    - MC model is not looking like men
    - MC naive and dumb personality
    - Jack, Simon,Brad
    - Everymen in this game suck
    - Story seems woke
    - MC is always an errand boy and nothing about him is attractive
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Bezimienny_gracz

This game is a prime example of what should not be done when creating a remake.
    Bad things
    - sandbox game with a linear storyline
    - gameplay is not very intuitive most of the time it takes to wander around the map and house to trigger an event
    - incest has been removed
    Good things
    - beautiful women
  9. 5.00 star(s)

chesterag123456789

From the current point of view, the revision of the game is still relatively successful, increasing the playability. The characterization is also very good. I hope the update speed can be maintained and continue to improve. Stable updates can get more attention and support.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

chico149

Good Parts
    + Intriguing renders
    + Stunning women's models
    + Sandbox?
    Bad Parts
    + Sandbox, but it is not fully functional at the moment.
    + Despite the remake, the mc is still exactly the same.
    + Average story
    + Landlady
    + Gameplay time
  11. 4.00 star(s)

CellStudios

The visuals are great, although the MC is a tad feminine, but that's fine; all the women are hot, so I can't really complain about the MC. I do fear the game is going to take a more LGBTQ turn down the road, though, and I may have to depart, unless it's avoidable.

I don't have an issue with the free-roam/sandbox aspect of the game; I think it's really well done, and unlike other games with it, I think it flows smoothly. However, it could possibly benefit from a "task" or "quest" aspect so we know what we're supposed to do. I know if you click a certain room, it'll give you a message like "You're supposed to put the bucket in the bathroom" or something, which is good, but a task bit would be nice too, just so we're not always clicking the wrong rooms.

The dialogue isn't the best either; it's not terrible, but sometimes it feels a tad stale and some things get repeated, but for me, it's really not an issue. I'm a native English speaker, but I'm not a native English thinker, and I can read broken English better than I can good English.

Something that really annoyed me, though, is that I'm an incest lover, and the fact that every 2 minutes the game states over and over again that nobody is related is a tad annoying. I think it would be better if that was removed and we were able to set roles, or if someone came out with an incest patch that removed any mention of them not being related, and in all honesty, that broke the game for me and pretty much made it unplayable, but didn't take away how great the game is, so I can't really say, "1 star, this game is shit 'cause mom ain't my mom." It was a good game and a really good start. I just hope we don't see the developer fall like many of us do.

EDIT: Something else that just came to me too is how annoying it is how much of a pussy the MC is :oops:. But there were some options for him to be more assertive, so maybe it's not too bad. We'll see.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

astabro

Prologue review- Awesome graphics and that's all. Pretty same story as of the earlier game and I think this one is the remake with same content but with just a slice of sandbox, which is a turn off as it keeps hard to follow and remember the story. ANd in the name of remake there wasn't anything new I found in this game seriously, lol. Rest, the premise looks interesting will have to wait for future updates to see how this goes.