• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py World of Secrets [v0.1.2] [RWA Studios]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Iyhw2Fh.png
||@everyone ||

This exclusive bundle offers three unique games that invite you to explore the dark corners of mystery, adventure, and deep emotional bonds. World of Secrets takes you on a breathtaking journey in pursuit of lost secrets and ancient powers. Lust of Pain challenges your boundaries, revealing how pain can shape desire. Lesson in Loyalty navigates the fine line between loyalty and betrayal, testing your emotional ties. Each game, with its own compelling story and atmosphere that transports players into entirely different worlds, promises an unforgettable experience. By offering these three games in a single bundle, we provide players with a comprehensive adventure and a deep narrative experience. Unravel mysteries, dive into emotional depths, and discover the true meaning of loyalty. Don't miss out on this trilogy!

Reactions: erdilw

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
You probably have to talk to your mom(maid) when she's in the living room first, she mentions she talked to her about it. Then either go talk to the massage lady again or you get a call from her to setup the job on sat, I don't remember which happens.

After talking to monica in the pool sat evening about swim lessons, go to the mall clothing store and talk to the cashier she will offer you swim trunks for $10.
I get that, but I only got to do that job once and I never got paid, everytime I come back on saturday afternoon nothing happens, how do I progress?

Gorkem

May 5, 2017
After we buy the phone, we run out of money. We cannot receive payment from the massage parlor either. The girl at the market says she will call in a few days for work, but she doesn't. In this case, we have no money left to buy swimming shorts. There is no weekly payment option on Simon.

Edit: I took $20 from the drawer next to Monica's bed. This is how I was able to get the shorts.

Last edited:

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
I remember that the reason the Protagonist was ment to be androgynous at the start of the game is because the game was going to have 3 paths one were he became more masculine, one where he became a trap/trans/sissy and another one were he became a woman.

Due to complains from people who didn't liked trans content like those comments you can see under this post from 2023 they reworked/rebooted the game into just the Masculine and Female paths, but now i think they have also dropped the plans to add the option to transform The Protagonist into a woman since we can no longer see his female version artwork anywhere else apart from the banner of this post where you can see a androgynous guy on the left and a female on the right with the World of Secrets in the middle. The Female on the right was going to be the female/feminized version of the Protagonist

So it seem from itch.io page and the title that they gave to "season 1 grow into manhood" that they only plan to develop the masculine path, he is going to go from androgynous to more masculine.

Edit: yeah they confirmed to me in their discord that the idea of the Protagonist having a path where he feminized and becomes a female has been discarded instead they would only develop the path where he would become more manly/masculine has the story progresses and they would introduce in a update a female protagonist has part of the story, they said it would be spoiler to reveal more.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
Why does the main character look like he is 5 years younger than everyone else at his age and is a total loser? who is turned on by this? this dude looks like a lesbian kid, not a teenage boy, shame cause Monica is literally smoking hot but the loser MC ruins everything.

Last edited:

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Where exactly is this person located?
1713756410862.png

Edit: It's the massage parlor lady.

Last edited:

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
I remember that the reason the Protagonist was ment to be androgynous at the start of the game is because the game was going to have 3 paths one were he became more masculine, one where he became a trap/trans/sissy and another one were he became a woman.

Due to complains from people who didn't liked trans content like those comments you can see under this post from 2023 they reworked/rebooted the game into just the Masculine and Female paths, but now i think they have also dropped the plans to add the option to transform The Protagonist into a woman since we can no longer see his female version artwork anywhere else apart from the banner of this post where you can see a androgynous guy on the left and a female on the right with the World of Secrets in the middle. The Female on the right was going to be the female/feminized version of the Protagonist

So it seem from itch.io page and the title that they gave to "season 1 grow into manhood" that they only plan to develop the masculine path, he is going to go from androgynous to more masculine.

Edit: yeah they confirmed to me in their discord that the idea of the Protagonist having a path where he feminized and becomes a female has been discarded instead they would only develop the path where he would become more manly/masculine has the story progresses and they would introduce in a update a female protagonist has part of the story, they said it would be spoiler to reveal more.
Welp no more free version releases from me then. The development for game is going so dead ass slow anyway and keeps getting revamped because he can't decide what's good for the game or not. Probably will be abandoned in a year or two.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes