tyrolsko

Apr 28, 2018
Thanks a lot for the feedback.
The bug has been detected and fixed.
Yes, it seems to be working now. Thank you for the hotfix.
Now I am not sure if there is anything else to be done in this version. The Hints say that I need to find the book in the secret library, but when I search the secret library, it says that there is nothing new.

Also for parts which have not been translated into english, could you please keep the original russian text and put the english anouncement at the end instead of replacing the original russian text? That would make it much easier to play.

But otherwise, this is an interesting game. I enjoyed SoB a lot and this one seems to be designed much better and thought through a lot.
Good luck!

Reactions: lerwing

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
Yes, it seems to be working now. Thank you for the hotfix.
Now I am not sure if there is anything else to be done in this version. The Hints say that I need to find the book in the secret library, but when I search the secret library, it says that there is nothing new.

Also for parts which have not been translated into english, could you please keep the original russian text and put the english anouncement at the end instead of replacing the original russian text? That would make it much easier to play.

But otherwise, this is an interesting game. I enjoyed SoB a lot and this one seems to be designed much better and thought through a lot.
Good luck!
Thank you, I'm glad you liked my game.
I have almost completed the translation into English. There will be no such problems in the future. The next versions will be released with full support for two languages.
As for the book of secrets, it is not yet clear what exactly the problem is. did you manage to read the book "the structure of the universe"? and you have to find all the clues to the amulet, you can check the progress by talking to Lisa. If everything is done, then a passage to the sanctuary should open in the secret library. I will try to check this part of the code for errors.
And don't forget to pick up the amulet from your father's office
1639058289137.png
And what should I do , I have a rar file written .
perhaps the site distorts the extension, download the file and, if necessary, change the extension to *.sav

Last edited:

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
When will there be an update so that I invite Lisa to live at my house ?
the next update 0.3 will be focused on sandbox elements. Maybe I'll implement it in 0.4 if possible, but definitely not before. This is quite a difficult task, it depends on the need for the development of the plot.

Did you manage to launch the game on android?? Can you share the player? And screenshots to see how it works?

Last edited:

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
Hello, please make a cheat menu in the game.
I've been waiting for this question.
In fact, in the current concept, when the passage of events depends on the basic parameters, it will almost inevitably lead to bugs.
For now, I'd rather focus my efforts on ensuring that your saved progress is not lost when updating the game.
I planned to introduce cheat elements gradually, in the form of magic spells in relation to such moments as hunger, energy, health, sweating, the progress of relations with NPCs and rewinding time.
Then the cheats will be part of the mechanics of the game.

Last edited:

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
2021-12-11_16-03-59.jpg

Update 0.2.6
For the last two weeks I've had to work 10 hours a day seven days a week to release this update. I hope that you will appreciate the work done.​

• Start your story in the "World Between Worlds" right now by becoming a patron on .

- Ver. 0.2.6

- Translation of the game into English 100%

- Fixed a couple of minor bugs.

- A cafeteria has been added to the university.

- Added to the store: Snickers and Red Bull

- Added the ability to use consumable items from the inventory, just click on the item to use. (available for Beer, Snickers, Red Bull)

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
View attachment 1540125

Update 0.2.6
For the last two weeks I've had to work 10 hours a day seven days a week to release this update. I hope that you will appreciate the work done.​

• Start your story in the "World Between Worlds" right now by becoming a patron on .

- Ver. 0.2.6

- Translation of the game into English 100%

- Fixed a couple of minor bugs.

- A cafeteria has been added to the university.

- Added to the store: Snickers and Red Bull

- Added the ability to use consumable items from the inventory, just click on the item to use. (available for Beer, Snickers, Red Bull)
A lot of devs seem to make this mistake. You've gone to Patreon far too early.

The idea is that you get your product in the hands of as many people as possible and then when it becomes popular, you introduce Patreon to support future development. When you start with Patreon, you are limiting the reach of your product. There's this strange middle ground that some developers do where they have the Patreon version available before the public version. This is a real misunderstanding of the psychology of gamers - almost all of them will ignore the public version because they know they're not playing on the latest thing. People like new.

All of the most successful games in this genre have built that success in a single way - they got big then they got paid. Those who try to get paid before they get big inevitably fail because they can't understand why only 3 people are supporting their efforts and ultimately they don't think that the $20 a month they get from it is worth the hassle.

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020

The idea is that you get your product in the hands of as many people as possible and then when it becomes popular, you introduce Patreon to support future development. When you start with Patreon, you are limiting the reach of your product. There's this strange middle ground that some developers do where they have the Patreon version available before the public version. This is a real misunderstanding of the psychology of gamers - almost all of them will ignore the public version because they know they're not playing on the latest thing. People like new.

All of the most successful games in this genre have built that success in a single way - they got big then they got paid. Those who try to get paid before they get big inevitably fail because they can't understand why only 3 people are supporting their efforts and ultimately they don't think that the $20 a month they get from it is worth the hassle.
I wish there really is a certain middle point.
Before this project, I had a project that I did almost completely and received support equal to 0.
Maybe now I went to the patreon early, but my idea was to entice players with a plot, and not with a lot of content. And the plot, in my opinion, is disclosed enough. And it took a lot of effort to create it, taking into account the development of the core.

Whether I made a mistake or not, the future will show, in any case, at the moment $ 20 is already more than $ 0.

The January update will contain the desired content, but there will be no plot continuation in it. 500MB of video content has already been prepared.

Julie Sky

Oct 13, 2021

interesting, i must think about it.

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
030.jpg
Already available on Patreon
The update will be publicly available on February 8.

I present a big update 0.3.0
The game has increased in volume by more than 2 times!!!
The code volume has increased by 400,000 symbol.
New events and content are waiting for you.
Several new sandbox modules have been launched.
I had to work 10 hours a day for three weeks to get this update done so quickly.
I hope you enjoy it.
Unfortunately, a professional translator could not do his part of the work, so I had to do the translation myself.
I cannot guarantee that the next update will be released in February due to the heavy load. But I will try to release at least a small update.

- Added to the store: Lubricant, gifts to girls to raise relationships, erotic books and magazines to raise depravity.
- Dates with Vika.
- Added walks with NPCs.
- Added the ability to invite guests.
- Phone: You can call NPCs, invite them to visit and make appointments.
- Event with Vika: foot fetish
- NPCs will read the presented erotica before going to bed if they are alone at home.
- Vika: The event of the defloration.
- Implemented a universal sex module for sandbox actions
- Sex with Vika is available in four locations (at home, in the bedroom, at her house, in her bedroom)
- A nightclub has been launched, so far with minimal functionality.
- Vika: alternative seduction through dating, if the quests with Christina are not completed, or you do not want to use foot fetish.

Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Any chance of a linux version getting released? It seems to work okay through wine but I'd rather have it work natively.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes