• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
от меня хорошо пахнет -> I smell good ???
how is it correct?
могу попробовать помочь с переводом. Учусь на направление связанное с филологией, хоть не английской, в игры на английском играю, с пендосами иногда разговариваю. Сейчас только загрузка на этой неделе, ~в субботу могу там отписать что да как. Мелкий опыт в куспе имею, поэтому если полазаю, то смогу все прописывать. Платы не нужно, разве что потом, как я покажу что вообще перевод норм идёт чисто символические суммы. Там соточку просто чтобы в столовой похавать, а то я иногородний

Reactions: Zeliboba3891

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
от меня хорошо пахнет -> I smell good ???
how is it correct?
I am assuming what you are trying to say is that you have good smell after taking a shower or something so I'd probably put something like "I am smelling good" or just refer to the player as "You are smelling good" or "You are smelling fresh and clean" something among that

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So you can or can't prevent yourself from changing from M to F or vise versa?

Would be more interested if that's a optional thing rather than forced for the sake of plot.

Also a free play sandbox option where you can choose what player character you are and set NPC personality traits and relations would be nice.
Unless anyone knows where i can find some games on here that lets you do that.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 1532622

Overview:
The game is a simulator with a clearly defined main plot in which the progress of the plot is impossible without the involvement of many side effects, after passing a series of mandatory introductory quests, the player can completely ignore the main plot just to develop a relationship with the NPCs.
The game is at the initial stage of development. A lot can change during the development process.
You start the game as a simple nerd who has just entered the university and dreams of starting an active sexual life, parental connections help him get well and get some privileges, but at the end of the first school day he witnesses a completely inexplicable event that will radically change his whole life. And not only him, the fate of the whole world will be in his hands.
Initial conditions are low. To get to the top of the world, the main character will have to obey the strong and command the weak. The world is cruel and perverted.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-06
Release Date: 2021-12-05
Developer: LOM
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - GDRIVE

View attachment 1532630 View attachment 1532632 View attachment 1532635 View attachment 1532636 View attachment 1532637
Add transformation tag. Thats typically what people look for when seeing if the game features sex change.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I agree. Add the transformation tag. If you speak English speaking don't bother. Not enough of the text is even translated to make the experience worthwhile. I got a game over at one point and I don't even know what happened.

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
Русские люди xD
Как лишить кого-то девственности, если все опции со всеми нпс -поцелуй
надо дальше гриндить поцелуи или что-то конкретное сделать?

Reactions: Strange76

Strange76

Jul 6, 2019
Русские люди xD
Присоединяюсь к вопросу

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
for these kind of games, we need a small general walkthrough or a guide for each girl added in a phone or notebook.

Reactions: Eandrid

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
I am assuming what you are trying to say is that you have good smell after taking a shower or something so I'd probably put something like "I am smelling good" or just refer to the player as "You are smelling good" or "You are smelling fresh and clean" something among that
Thanks

Русские люди xD
The sex module has not been written yet. The plot was written before the opportunity was unlocked

The game is in an early stage of development. The tags are written for the future.

in version 0.3 I plan to add a sex module.

So you can or can't prevent yourself from changing from M to F or vise versa?

Would be more interested if that's a optional thing rather than forced for the sake of plot.

Also a free play sandbox option where you can choose what player character you are and set NPC personality traits and relations would be nice.
Unless anyone knows where i can find some games on here that lets you do that.

the sex change will be implemented later. So far I plan not to make it mandatory. The game will adapt to the player's preferences.

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
The problem is not only in translation, but also in the architecture of the code.
What is highlighted in color is the value of the variable. Black text is added in the location collector.

Example of correction.

"I am stinking" "I am smelling" "I am smelling good"
1638867035312.png

lostscot

Jan 10, 2017
egh anyone know how to de pack this one? normally on a mac i can just create an images folder and dump everything in it... now .Bat files are being used its getting harder to play these on QSP

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
any help?
This part has not been translated yet, so it is difficult for you to understand.
"I need to reveal the meanings of the symbols on the amulet, you can try searching on the Internet, in your father`s old office or in the library."

When you find a hint in the library, Lisa will come to you.
Next, a chain of events with Lisa will start. It needs to be monitored and so on.

Look at the notebook more often. There are hints as you progress. The notebook has been translated into English.

And how does the transformation occur?

transformation is not implemented in this version of the game.
Only the test part of the code is available, only for developers.
Activation in the game only after a few versions. First you need to finish working with the sandbox elements.

Only for testing mechanics!!!
uncomment the line. or enter the debug command: gs 'smenapola'
1638878250078.png

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes