mcleod1987

Jan 22, 2019
How do I continue pleasing Sabina so i can progress with masha? I've tried everything i can think of from going to her office, searching her house all hours of the day, continuing to be a gigolo. but no luck pleasing her

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
How do I continue pleasing Sabina so i can progress with masha? I've tried everything i can think of from going to her office, searching her house all hours of the day, continuing to be a gigolo. but no luck pleasing her
I kept visiting her house around 21:00 and 22:00 and sleeping with her, had to do it like 7 or 8 times.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
is there any torrnet link pls?
WorldBetweenWorld-0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Sorry, I am a bit use to the other QSP type save and load so do you know where I should place this file to access it?
Save folder for each qsp game is always created in this location:
C:\Users\User_Name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

In addition it is important to remember that each new qsp file creates a folder in this location with a random string of letters and numbers as the saves folder, so if you play many qsp games you may have many such folders in this location with names created from these random strings of letters and numbers, and then you need to search for the saves folder for a given game preferably after the last modification date of such a fodler.

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
I have a question since I've been trying to get through to the Female path normally but I cannot unlock it because I've been stuck on Take virginity mission for a while.

What am I meant to do next to have Masha have sex with my character so I can take her Virginity?

I've already made her deprived, she see us as Best friends, and there is Love between us Status.

She keep saying "I will tell you when I am ready" but nothing so far has provided me with a way to make her tell my character she is ready.

I am also working on Vika's path to get that requirement since her path been easier to progress. Does anyone know what to do once she reach accepting Blowjobs to progress to taking her virginity stage?

(I feel as if there is a lot of work just to get to the point when we can determine if we want the Female or Male path since we have to take one virginity which goes through a whole process of dating one of the set girls.)

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes