Brusok

Aug 8, 2017
someone please answer this
what is the next step after lisa tells me she will unpack her boxes in the dungeon in the morning?
This is the end of the current content in the main storyline, but if you haven't turned into a girl yet, there's still a lot you haven't seen in the game. To transform, you need to play as a girl three or four times in the Otherworld and then you will be transformed into her in the normal world

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
no one answers my question...
I'm not sure what your question is. Have you studied the book and amulet enough to know what the amulet is?

One of the major problems with the game is that it is impossible to know if you need to take an action (like talking to a girl) hundreds of times to see anything change, or whether there is nothing that will make anything different. The story is also hidden behind so many invisible walls that it's hard to know how to advance it (and the dev won't say how to do it unless you pay for it).

I'd advise you to play the game until you get frustrated, and then move on. Eventually, this could be a really great game, but it isn't even a good one yet. Walk away and come back in three or four months.

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
What is this?
apparently there i published , and a link to . but the as the hosting used . now i in the old post, but there's not much point as boosty is already .
here is the and the ( )

Last edited:
Reactions: B4dFr3d and Mihamus

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
anyone got a save for right when you can turn female slave route femdom etc. k really don't wanna grind this game again

mayda

Oct 18, 2019
I downloaded version 0.9.2 on the boost website. If anyone has a cheat for version 0.9, please post it!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bradster555

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
what to do after basement is built. i read bout telling kira about a boxes in basement , but no options to interact.

how not to die in robbery? should i just avoid calling Jozi and...do something else(have no idea what then)
surprisingly i found a way - gettin gun aftter savin kira

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I have the same issue. Lisa says she will unpack in the morning but nothing happens. ive left it about a week and when I go to the basement where the boxes are it still says "We need to tell lisa to set this place up...."
what is the solution

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Here is the link to the full version of the game 0.9.2, where I have combined all the components that need to be downloaded from developer boosty.to for the respective game version, so this is already combined "WBW_setup (The main files of the game)" plus "media_pak_fo_WbWv0.9.1 (Full Media Package Update 0.9.1)" plus additionally "bugfix 0.9.2".
The archive is of course also already password-free, so just extract it and you can start the game and as this is version of game for subscribers and not free public version so this is version with in-game walkthrough.

Update 0.9.1
"Return of the Prodigal Sister" Completed!
This ninth
update has turned out to be the most extensive update in the history of this
game's development.

One of the key differences of this version is that it was tested by a professional tester. Thanks to this, a huge number of logical and technical errors were fixed at all stages of the passage.

The development of Sasha (the main character's sister) is done up to the checkpoint at which all the basic content is revealed. As a result, scenes in 4 locations of the main character's house will be available with her.

But the path to her unlocking will not be easy. The storyline of the sister includes a large system of events, unique to MMC and FMC. When passing, which our hero will even have to go to the hub world to find the formula for a new spell, meet a new character and even find a small base for future operations. Yes, Sasha will become a new ally in the fight against the Order of the Ultimate, and will start learning magic in the future as well.

Also, players playing as MMC will see some variation at the end of the walkthrough. This choice will have ramifications in future updates. Also, fans of female domination will be able to play some light BDSM with Sis. Those who play as FMC, on the other hand, will be able to get a Sasha + Denise + FMC scene.
Despite the large amount of new content with Sis, this is not all that awaits you in this update.

A new character navigation system has been implemented that only works in the main character's house for Sasha, Kira, and Lisa for now. It revitalizes the main screen of the game and makes it even more interactive. The system works in parallel with the previously used one, so tablet users will not experience any inconvenience. Additionally, the game will also display text about who the hero sees on the location.
Lisa finally got her card in the list of characters and dynamic description.
This time will not be left out and fans of playing the role of MMC dominant. For them an alternative branch of Christina where it will be possible to dominate her.
Along with this was implemented a new mechanic "pain and pleasure" in a new hot scene with Christina. The condition for entering this branch is to refuse all of Christina's offers and if you make such a choice, you will be able to open this branch without starting a new game.

The initial stages of the walkthrough have also been expanded to allow you to bypass Christina's quests. And the necessary tips on the gym and removing pimples our hero will prompt Lisa and the head of the group.
Access to the gym has also become easier. Now you can get there without a club card, just by working off your one-time visit. That is free of charge.
The freelancing system has been seriously reworked. The chance of orders has been increased, and a number of restrictions have been removed. Removed daily restrictions where they are no longer needed and replaced by a check for fatigue.

The cherry on the cake is a new job for FMC. Now our heroine, after a series of webcam shoots will be able to try herself as a call girl. For this purpose, a special
mechanics has been created, including a personal website, rating system and
tracking clients, and it will also force you to monitor the appearance of the
heroine.
To make it easier to control some of the moments related to semen traces, the display system on the left panel has been finalized. And also new clothes and underwear have been added. In this update I managed to implement only one client, but the logic is written in such a way to make it as easy as possible to add new clients. This means I'll be expanding the variety at the first opportunity.
Changelog:
v0.9.1
- New navigation system for Kira and Sasha.
- A map and new navigation for Lisa.
- A hint system for finding NPS in a location.
- Improved freelancing system. Removed a number of restrictions and increased the chances of an order appearing.
- Opened alternative access to the gym, without buying a club card.
- Alternative access to the medical center.
- Sasha returns home, a new story with her sister.
- Christina's punishment and the path of the Master.
- Alternate beginning of story bypassing Christina.
- New event in Nodal World.
- First base in the Nodal World.
- A new lockpicking spell.
- First domination scene over Christina with new "pain and pleasure"
mechanics.
- Created mechanics for working as a prostitute.
- Added new clothing and lingerie for FMC.
- Added a scene with one client while working as a prostitute.
- Fixed semen trace indicator.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.

v0.9.2
-Fixed the prostitution start condition for the ZHGs
In 0.9.1 access was opened only when Robert and Rector were seduced.

Technical Data:
+529 content files weighing 1 GB
+30,000 words of dialog (150 A4 pages)
+478 Kb of code base

Jul 1, 2018
Here is the link to the full version of the game 0.9.2, where I have combined all the components that need to be downloaded from developer boosty.to for the respective game version, so this is already combined "WBW_setup (The main files of the game)" plus "media_pak_fo_WbWv0.9.1 (Full Media Package Update 0.9.1)" plus additionally "bugfix 0.9.2".
The archive is of course also already password-free, so just extract it and you can start the game and as this is version of game for subscribers and not free public version so this is version with in-game walkthrough.

Changelog:
v0.9.1
- Improved freelancing system. Removed a number of restrictions and increased the chances of an order appearing.
mechanics.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.

v0.9.2

Technical Data:
+478 Kb of code base
I skipped reading the last page and just downloaded v0.8.7 ... welp 4gb wasted

Reactions: Mario4don

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017

Changelog:
v0.9.1
mechanics.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.

v0.9.2

Technical Data:
+478 Kb of code base
Thank you mate !

Reactions: Mario4don

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
How is this game with adding custom videos? Girlife is the only qsp game I used and custom videos I put in very few work but they all work in renpy games.

Apr 28, 2018
I downloaded this game in the hopes it was not a turd like all QSP games.
Oh well my bad
I am yet to find a non-turd QSP game. And that is me being a native Russian speaker (=no issues with bad translation that for the most people adds on top of general QSP cringe list)
I wonder, why people even bother with this engine, when there is twine?..

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WorldBetweenWorld-0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes