Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Where are the saves located ? How can I use my old save on the newest version ?
Saves for each QSP game are always created in this location, but it is important to remember that for each qsp file a new folder for saves is always created, so even if for the same version of the game you first play for example on the original qsp file and save and then replace this original qsp file for example to qsp file with cheats another new folder for saves will already be created.
So if you want to use saves from the previous version of the game you have to copy them to a new folder that will be created when you save at least once in the new version of the game.

C:\Users\User_name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

roarr

Sep 28, 2017
can't progress as girl when joining uni rector just fucks me and doesnt give me the signed letter

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks, like the beginning good. It is possible to improve the cheat option to edit the characteristics of the player and other characters?
Bad idea as it triggers story progession. And all stats on the MC are easy to raise. May take a look at other Characters but could also break the game so don't know if that's worth it ...

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
Is the actual Female MC been added yet? Last time I played it said MtF but wasn't in.
She is but it is a long slow process reaching it.

You start the game out as a Male character and you'll gain the ability to become a Female character much later in the game now.

I do mean slow as other comments have mentioned about how tiring it is having to do the process of unlocking the ability to become Female when old save no longer work due to a major update.

Wish there was some kind of option to have early access to the Female character form but for now we just have to work to the Female form each time.

It also may leave you feeling forced to tunnel vision through the Main storyline first rather than exploring the world since the main goal at the start is unlocking the ability to become Female.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Last time I played I did all the content only to realise after, the MtF wasn't in the game yet, even though it was in the descriptions. Tired of these games that don't have the content listed in them. Yes I know free, but tbh if these patreon subs said pay, 19$ for all updates, I would but they all want 10$ a month for small updates that may or may not happen that takes 6yrs for the game to finally be abandoned.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019

You start the game out as a Male character and you'll gain the ability to become a Female character much later in the game now.

I do mean slow as other comments have mentioned about how tiring it is having to do the process of unlocking the ability to become Female when old save no longer work due to a major update.

Wish there was some kind of option to have early access to the Female character form but for now we just have to work to the Female form each time.

It also may leave you feeling forced to tunnel vision through the Main storyline first rather than exploring the world since the main goal at the start is unlocking the ability to become Female.

Just based on this alone the game should have the Transformation tag. It's incredibly misleading to have Female Protag without transformation, as there is no way that I can see to start as female (which is a damn shame, mtf is such a tired trope imo).

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Just based on this alone the game should have the Transformation tag. It's incredibly misleading to have Female Protag without transformation, as there is no way that I can see to start as female (which is a damn shame, mtf is such a tired trope imo).
In the tags it has " Magical sex change ", which is custom and describes half the transformation tags. It has a xform tag but should be changed, or added onto it.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I actually think the latest update has been one of the better ones and the game is going in a better direction because of it but I find it wild that the Mc gives another man a 3some with his sister rather than having a 3some for himself with either Lisa or Kira. Kind of sucks that the only way to make progress with the sister as the fem protag is to be forced to take back shots as the fem MC.

Also strange to do that in a game that is a male power fantasy where another man Den is able to get a 3some with 2 hot females with zero effort as you do all the work for him.
den.png
Honestly this man Den is the true chad of this game while you are busy trying to gain power to stop witches from killing you. Den is busy giving you and your sister backshots. Funny how Fem Mc says they are not a slut or an easy lay when Den requires 1/10th of the grind of any the females when you play as man.

Mostly joking but I am looking forward to more sex scenes with female characters and I suggest people play this game with cheats as it is still grindy even with cheats. I did like how flirting with men was different to flirting with women too it was nice to see a character pursue you rather than the other way round.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Sorry, I know this has been asked here multiple times already but I'm stuck with the first amulet quest where I need to follow that girl in the library but it tells me to increase my depravity ...
How can I do this with the least amount of grind?
All I can do so far seems to go with the classmates for a walk to build up relationship (though nothing really seems to change), work and wank on the laptop, attend class and do some task for teh operator (THe one in the left wing).
This routine is tedious to a fault. How often do I need to repeat it or do I something wrong?

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes