HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Well, it would be nice to know, what has changed.
After the HJ I have no clue what to do. Keycard should be in the kitchen... ok but I guess you need one of the kitchen keys to get the card. But I can not find the kitchen keys either. :cry:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I must be stupid, opened CC door, get inside... and found nothing useful to do. No PC password, "Nothing interesting" in the desk. What I'm missing?

Reactions: SoapyPuppy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some sort of what to do guide ...
"CrazyForgeStudio" said:
Get 2 fuse and 1 copper cable from the toilet door and use pc door to unluck.(It also has 2 fuses and 1 copper cable spread over the other doors)
In bedroom above exit button, have a button to get some clothes.
to go to kitchen do the same thing.
very easy :)

"HorizonD" said:
The link is working now.
Looking good so far but I have trouble to figure out the Laptop password.
Found the password.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
And lost again...
After handjob, just found some fuses, some cables and a useless card, and doors unlockables. Is the end of 0.1?

Edit: found second card. Sorry, but so far I'm not feeling amused by this game.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

And lost again...
After handjob, just found some fuses, some cables and a useless card, and doors unlockables. Is the end of 0.1?

this card open a door, right mouse button open inventory, see if you have any key.

Reactions: asd33asd33

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
And lost again...

Where did you found the cards?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Where did you found the cards?
First one in the kitchen, in one of the upper drawers left of the fridge (don't remember which one, sorry). Second in one of the doors (sorry again), in the box under the fuse thingies. Second one let you open the med door.

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You can open the Bio-Center and meet Ai before meeting her in the Kitchen.
Serious Problem: When you start a new game after you played you can not find some items (example: Special Chamber Key, Copper Cable, Fuses).
The Chamber door is open, Command Center no access to Computer (not clickable) you can not reach the other Floor.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You can open the Bio-Center and meet Ai before meeting her in the Kitchen.
Serious Problem: When you start a new game after you played you can not find some items (example: Special Chamber Key, Copper Cable, Fuses).
The Chamber door is open, Command Center no access to Computer (not clickable) you can not reach the other Floor.

Ok i will fix it next update.

Reactions: HorizonD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O K ... meeting anybody any where is the point of this game.
This is no escape from titan where you run to hide from killer robots.
This is one of the many bunkers forgotten after the development of fall out - you wake up by mistake after countless years of slumber and feel like mac giver using wires and batteries to coin some device and access the many pods of the station you inhabit.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Well ... I played several games here and I thought ... it should not be difficult to do my own game, I see a lot of games here making lots of money and after several months it has very short updates.
The games that I like the most here are fun games with hot adult scenes ... games with only bla bla bla, some options, bla bla bla, adult scene, bla bla bla, some options .... I do not like, I like puzzles, to look for and see what needs to be done, I like some challenge.
OK! I really know that my game needs to improve a lot, both in the visual part and in the animations that are very rough, and also in the writing part, something that can be improved later, the game is still in the beginning, this version now concludes the first day.
there are many adult games here, there are several that I like and have a lot that I have not even been interested in downloading, each one has his personal taste.
Yes the game does not have much content, is now in version 0.1.0 so wait a few months until play, or download now and help in development showing bugs, grammatical errors, or help with 1 dollar :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ok, after deleting the game and deleting the files in appdata you can play a new game.
This time I played the game, how it is supposed to be. This way it works fine, I think.
The game ended after the dream sequence and Ai is waking you up.

Don't know if this is a bug or not implemented further but after using Key Chamber Special key 01, you lose it. Recognized this when I looked in the second Chamber, at that place, where I found the Bio Access Card.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Ok, after deleting the game and deleting the files in appdata you can play a new game.
This time I played the game, how it is supposed to be. This way it works fine, I think.
The game ended after the dream sequence and Ai is waking you up.

Don't know if this is a bug or not implemented further but after using Key Chamber Special key 01, you lose it. Recognized this when I looked in the second Chamber, at that place, where I found the Bio Access Card.

I fix some things, and added others.

Each key only open one thing so its removed after use.
If you already have a save file and start a new game, some files are not deleted, i will fix it.
Each door need 2 fuse and 1 copper cable, you can take it and put in any door you need to open. Even if you have Acess card, the doors need 2 fuse and 1 copper cable.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Thank you @CrazyForgeStudio
I knew that I missed some things in the walkthrough. ^^
When you follow the conversations you should know, where to go and what to do.
CrazyForge did a good job there.

Btw, your at Patreon mentioned Discord is pretty empty or deleted?
When not, please make a chat channel there, not only a voice channel. :)

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes