DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, the whole puzzle aspect of this game is beyond annoying. You made this in Unity, but so far it feels like you are sending the player on mini-games/quests like this is a RPGM game, and you are trying to make up for lack of content with time sinks. Having to sometimes switch copper wires or fuses from one door to another is just a hassle that doesn't improve gameplay.

Add no way to easily save the game, and pressing Esc causing the game to exit out, and this is not a fun experience.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
This game sucks

The whole experience is terrible.

I got the command door open, the research door open, the Bio center door open and while the robot facility door is all green I can't enter the room. The factory, medical & elevator wont open. Floor B is ALWAYS dark. even after I enter the aforementioned rooms, I can't interact with anything. The Desk, picture/phone, door in the command center do nothing. The bio center has nothing clickable and the research center computer needs a password.

I am assuming I ran into a bug. But this game was so FUCKING boring I can't be assed to redo anything.

First you had a puzzle to leave the chamber with the door. That should have been the ONLY fucking door you needed 2 fuses and copper cable. Why the fuck is every door broken in the same way. it is a boring fucking slog to have to put in two fucking fuses and the cable and for what? it doesn't improve the story, it isn't a fucking puzzle anymore as you figured it out AND it doesn't enhance game play it is just an annoyance after the first room.

All of these barriers to entering the facility just annoy the shit out of players, the interface is crap the highlights are useless, search and click game play went out of style with myst in 1993. when you get a bug the player doesn't know it is a bug or a missing puzzle piece because it is a search and click game. So it is harder to bug fix for you and players. Do not hide you lack of content behind boring fucking time sinks. people know you lack fucking content they expect it with early releases when will developers learn that time sinks piss players off and don't make the game worth playing.

Nothing about this game's game play is enjoyable, needed or adds to the story. All it did was annoy the shit out of me. Get 3 options to deal with a mutant and only ONE actually works. What the fuck is the point of giving me 3 options if I can only pick one?

There is nothing redeeming about this game.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Holy crap! I haven't played the game, but it's fun reading people being so upset about the game. Most posts seem reasonable, describing the issues, but some posters are... hopeless I would say. Guys, the dev doesn't owe you anything, he has no paying supporters, he is trying to make slightly different game, using unity engine.

Relax.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
@CrazyForgeStudio
Hey... dev!
There's new bugs in the game now...
The Questlog says i need a key from the kitchen. I searched the whole kitchen and got the "key chamber 1" then as the Questlog suggests i have to go to The Jack Chamber, i go to the chamber and then to the wall and one of the button says "you need key chamber 1" and i already got that key...

Too:
On floor 1 if you put in the fuses and copper it doesn't work only on second attempt.

Too:
The idea of the game is cool but the realization is pretty poor. The first dialog with the girl is totally stupid and destroys the whole situation. is she mentally retarded? i mean she remembers that she worked in this place after waking up. she knows how to use the lab and seems to have kind of knowledge about medicine. she's like an official employee of this place and behaves like a complete retard.
she insists on a sperm sample and say "enjoy it, i only do it one time..." then she talks how big your cock is and that there are 4 more women who probably would like to fuck your cock. after she finished she going to take a shower and says if you spy on her she cut your penis of...
i mean she just woke up 1 day before you and was able to open all the doors, get a shower and put on clothes and knows everything about that place.

Too:
what does "5 years of sperm was ejaculated"? i thought the mc was locked away hundreds of years?

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC got up from a pod. Find some alien, passengers, Prometheus clips on the streaming tubes and get the whole low down on those things - > game literally starts when MC inexplicably gets out of his pod - > or so I heard ... no spoilers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
@CrazyForgeStudio
Hey... dev!
There's new bugs in the game now...
The Questlog says i need a key from the kitchen. I searched the whole kitchen and got the "key chamber 1" then as the Questlog suggests i have to go to The Jack Chamber, i go to the chamber and then to the wall and one of the button says "you need key chamber 1" and i already got that key...

Too:
On floor 1 if you put in the fuses and copper it doesn't work only on second attempt.

Too:
The idea of the game is cool but the realization is pretty poor. The first dialog with the girl is totally stupid and destroys the whole situation. is she mentally retarded? i mean she remembers that she worked in this place after waking up. she knows how to use the lab and seems to have kind of knowledge about medicine. she's like an official employee of this place and behaves like a complete retard.
she insists on a sperm sample and say "enjoy it, i only do it one time..." then she talks how big your cock is and that there are 4 more women who probably would like to fuck your cock. after she finished she going to take a shower and says if you spy on her she cut your penis of...
i mean she just woke up 1 day before you and was able to open all the doors, get a shower and put on clothes and knows everything about that place.

Too:
what does "5 years of sperm was ejaculated"? i thought the mc was locked away hundreds of years?

Ai is crazy,half bipolar and very smart and is a woman... women are always crazy(the game needs better dialogs. Yes, she have a some memories of this place and knowledge. She always takes with her 2 fuses and 1 copper cable with her. :)

MC got up from a pod. Find some alien, passengers, Prometheus clips on the streaming tubes and get the whole low down on those things - > game literally starts when MC inexplicably gets out of his pod - > or so I heard ... no spoilers!
hmmmmm cool :)

Random comments everywhere.

Reactions: Canto Forte

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I downloaded this, unpacked that and click on the exe-file.... And what happening???? Exact it's a 64-Bit Unity game which mean it appcrash for me.... If the game have this "UnityCrashHandler32" i can play it... I have Win7 64Bit computer but he will not play Unity 64bit's game's....

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I downloaded this, unpacked that and click on the exe-file.... And what happening???? Exact it's a 64-Bit Unity game which mean it appcrash for me.... If the game have this "UnityCrashHandler32" i can play it... I have Win7 64Bit computer but he will not play Unity 64bit's game's....
try this one
32 bits version

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
There is little I could actually play in this first version, because I ended up stuck on the station(?) map, when the MC wanted to go grab a bite to eat at the kitchen. Encountered lots of same-looking doors that wouldn't budge and a section he wouldn't enter due to low lights, but was unable to get to any place where I could continue to do something productive.

My impressions up to that point: The game is very bare-bones right now and the puzzle nature of finding clickable spots in the scenery, looting them for technical parts like fuses or copper cables and then adding those to spots where they are needed is confusing and not necessarily intuitive. A little more instruction and feedback from either the MC or perhaps some narration given by the AI we briefly "hear" during the prologue would go a long way. The game also needs some sort of user interface that keeps track of collected parts.

The dialogue wasn't something to write home about. It was pretty simple, hardly realistic and the frequent lack of correct use of upper and lower case was grating. There are some 4th wall jokes in there that I personally dislike, because they work against my sense of immersion.

Not that there currently is much to immerse into: We got a man waking up from some unknown procedure in an energy chamber. The fact that he keeps referring to his surroundings as 'Sci-Fi' seems to suggest that he is from our contemporary times, as does a reference to Netflix. Despite him calling the station(?) around him 'Sci-Fi', he seems to have no problem looting tech parts from the various bits of machinery around him and then using those to bypass locked doors.

There are the seeds for an interesting game, but especially story wise this needs a lot more to really grab one's attention. Based on what little I have seen I'd suggest less humor and a little more believable reactions, unless Comedy is what the creators want to go for. Also the puzzle solving part needs some interface and a better responsibility from the game.
Only tried it today Ver 2.5 and it doesn't seem to have progressed since your above report.
No instruction available, no doors opening = no progression and therefore - game deleted.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
Ok, I checked this game out and while there are many problems, the game seems to have some potential.

For me the absolute biggest problem are the grammatical and spelling errors. I completely understand that the Dev is not fluent in English, so I suggest finding someone who is either fluent in English or a native speaker that can proof read the text of the game and make corrections.

My second criticism is the first interaction with another person is an immediate handjob. "Hi. I'm a girl. Let me jerk you off." The game should build up to this.

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
havn't got a clue where to go,,,
it says i need to get a bite to eat,,, but i cant find any canteen tried to use the stairs, but it tells me to put a light on so i cant go down them

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes