CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
It doesn't seem to actually be giving you anything you find outside. I have found so many cans of chicken but yet my food continually goes down rather than going up. Sorry, but there is no way in any world that 2 people are eating 20 cans of chicken a day.
Everything that you find outside need to deposit to you base.
you need to walk back to your base and get inside.
go to manager menu click on the icon.

the best place to go is the warehouse
they give you resources to build things

house give you dirty water and carbon.

and files to get more data to research.

Reactions: Mego123

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Everything that you find outside need to deposit to you base.
you need to walk back to your base and get inside.
go to manager menu click on the icon.

the best place to go is the warehouse
they give you resources to build things

house give you dirty water and carbon.

and files to get more data to research.
Yes, I've figured that stuff out now. I've been to the warehouses 3 times now and houses a couple times. Also visited a store and a hospital. Out of curiousity, would it be better to build a replicator first or a greenhouse first?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Yes, I've figured that stuff out now. I've been to the warehouses 3 times now and houses a couple times. Also visited a store and a hospital. Out of curiousity, would it be better to build a replicator first or a greenhouse first?
Hospital far away good to go there only when you have the van.

Greenhouse works with only a little water and little energy.
replicator needs carbon, and at the moment of the game there is not a lot of carbon in the game.
Greenhouse > Replicator
but in some levels greenhouse to upgrade your greenhouse need a lot of research and resources to build.

the next fews version with be compatible save with this so you backup saves for next updates that will come with more hot scenes with girls. =]

the save file of the game is a Xml file you can easily cheat to get a lot of resources, but make backups in case you change something and bug all the save.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Hospital far away good to go there only when you have the van.

Greenhouse works with only a little water and little energy.
replicator needs carbon, and at the moment of the game there is not a lot of carbon in the game.
Greenhouse > Replicator
but in some levels greenhouse to upgrade your greenhouse need a lot of research and resources to build.

the next fews version with be compatible save with this so you backup saves for next updates that will come with more hot scenes with girls. =]

the save file of the game is a Xml file you can easily cheat to get a lot of resources, but make backups in case you change something and bug all the save.
The main reason I went to the hospital was because I figured that would be where I would find the electronic circuit to be able to build the greenhouse. I did find it there. It was an all day trip but it worked.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I still don’t understand how to play it ... and how to find Ai to speak too
I collect resources, but when I go to create something, they simply don’t exist

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Can I find a screwdriver in the current build?
Also is there any interaction with the girls?
I caught a girl steeling cookies and that's it for now...

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I have about 75+ cans of chicken soup and my food suplies are at 3 left and before anyone asks yes i put all my food and mats in the base storage i can craft all now and still base at 100% clean watter at over 300+ and food at 3 even with over 75 soups and food never gose up just down on day 7 12 karma left whats the use of looking for food when when you find some you still and up with 0 and lose Looks like 1 more game to the trash bin pitty it looked good but just way to many bugs and to much grinding for nothing

Adeoc

May 3, 2018
Like many others, I go, I get things from warehouse, I go back to base and use squad to get back in and...nothing in craft menu, it shows up in squad manager but if there's another button to press to 'deposit' stuff I can't find it, and really it shouldn't be a thing.

Reactions: audioman86

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
So, the MC is Jack, a nerd AND a beautiful woman.

Also, the renders aren't great. The faces look weird, especially the one the MC is fucking.
Yes, the game graphics are not fantastic but is acceptable.

i'm think when someone come here to correct some bad english, they have no intention to help, but to make a joke and laught at the game developer. but it was funny! i will correct it, maybe you can help me to correct the bad english ? =]

Hmmm, BUG! what steps did you take? I played until 30 day and it never happened.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Like many others, I go, I get things from warehouse, I go back to base and use squad to get back in and...nothing in craft menu, it shows up in squad manager but if there's another button to press to 'deposit' stuff I can't find it, and really it shouldn't be a thing.
001.jpg

002.jpg

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I have about 75+ cans of chicken soup and my food suplies are at 3 left and before anyone asks yes i put all my food and mats in the base storage i can craft all now and still base at 100% clean watter at over 300+ and food at 3 even with over 75 soups and food never gose up just down on day 7 12 karma left whats the use of looking for food when when you find some you still and up with 0 and lose Looks like 1 more game to the trash bin pitty it looked good but just way to many bugs and to much grinding for nothing
When you deposit cans of food you don't get food, you get carbon and scrap iron. This food cans are too old to eat and may or may not be contamined by the nuclear cristal bombs.
To get food you need to build replicator or greenhouse.
Replicator use carbon and water to make food.

I have played more then 200 games here, some grinding games you need to do the same thing again and again, and are a boring grinding, this game you need some grinding, but many times you need to stop and think about what to do next.
The game need more tutorial and hints to how to do stuff, i will put it in next update. This game is not even 10% completed, it will be better in fews updates.

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
When you deposit cans of food you don't get food, you get carbon and scrap iron. This food cans are too old to eat and may or may not be contamined by the nuclear cristal bombs.
To get food you need to build replicator or greenhouse.
Replicator use carbon and water to make food.

I have played more then 200 games here, some grinding games you need to do the same thing again and again, and are a boring grinding, this game you need some grinding, but many times you need to stop and think about what to do next.
The game need more tutorial and hints to how to do stuff, i will put it in next update. This game is not even 10% completed, it will be better in fews updates.
Ok i see what your saying but the game over happened to me 4 times all ready just because i need to keep whats that word again karma at+0 mine droped from 29 to 3 in one day with max water food power and crafted all but replicator and greenhouse base even at 100% clean what we need is a walkthrough that says what we need to do and how to do what we need before karma gets to 0. 90% of the time it just says have to keep karma 1+ not 0 and mine keeps droping no mater what i do

• Wow
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How to gain moral:

Base Cleanliness:

80/100% clean = +2 morale
80/60 % clean = +1 morale
60/40 % clean = +0 morale
40/20 % clean = -1 morale
20/00 % clean = -2 morale

Character Happiness :

80/100% happy = +1 morale
80/60 % happy = +0 morale
60/40 % happy = -1 morale
40/20 % happy = -2 morale
20/0 % happy = -4 morale

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Yep, I got tired of the stumbling around and abandoned. Would have helped if there was an inventory to see what you have (and what you don't.) Not very intuitive. Nice to know where you were on the map, also. Got through one door one time, could not repeat it. Never got through the Command center door. Looked like a very original and promising game, shame.
Captain Red

Jan 23, 2018
How to gain moral:

Base Cleanliness:

80/100% clean = +2 morale
80/60 % clean = +1 morale
60/40 % clean = +0 morale
40/20 % clean = -1 morale
20/00 % clean = -2 morale

Character Happiness :

80/100% happy = +1 morale
80/60 % happy = +0 morale
60/40 % happy = -1 morale
40/20 % happy = -2 morale
20/0 % happy = -4 morale
How to Clean Base? And how to increase Happiness?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Yep, I got tired of the stumbling around and abandoned. Would have helped if there was an inventory to see what you have (and what you don't.) Not very intuitive. Nice to know where you were on the map, also. Got through one door one time, could not repeat it. Never got through the Command center door. Looked like a very original and promising game, shame.
Captain Red
It's 0.4.0 it is not a complete game, I'm working on to make the game better. i plan to put more girls at least more 5 ...

the game need more hints of what to do,i'm working on it.

the game have a inventory...

the game have a quest log showing hints...

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How to Clean Base? And how to increase Happiness?
Work schedule
Command Center > Work > Work Schedule

7 options of work
green = craft
purple = research
navy blue = build
red = medical assistent (not usable now, no combat yet)
light blue = maintenance(not usable now, no combat yet)
yellow = rest ( the person don't work and are free to rest, getting more happy)
orange = clean the base

Content not in the game yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33
2.60 star(s) 61 Votes