Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
@CrazyForgeStudio I like your honesty and you seem to have a good attitude. It seems like every day there are more and more first build games clogging up the latest updates feed and it's hard not to get cynical about it. I wish you all the best! Prove us cynics wrong :)

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
@CrazyForgeStudio Thanks for the walkthrough.
Here are few minor suggestions for current release.
1. Allow protagonist to read a book(bedroom chair) about basic functions. Like doors and keys.
2. You have created many keycards options. Create metal keys for more security options and to open manual override controls panels.
3. Create multiple type fuses. Type A would handle the weakest electrical currents while type Z would handle the strongest.

Other suggestions.
4. More lore on why the place needs repairs(EMP attack) or needs to be completed(bombs).
5. I don't know your timeframes, you could have a mainframe with history of the place. Has it been 5 years since they went into statis? Or only 5 years to elimante the radiations levels.

Good luck with your game.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

version 0.2
2 new scenes with ai
3 animation

New game description:

You play as Jack, a young nerd and a virgin, who wakes up on a military base inside a mountain, in a NRF (nuclear refugees facility) place for VIPs and government people,a great war that has wrecked the whole world, now you are the leader of the group, you and 5 other beautiful women,you need to keep that place in order, go out in the world in search of resources, keep the base with a good supply of water, food and electricity, improve your base to make your roommates happy, repair / build robots to collect resources, study and discover new improvements and technologies and survive in this apocalyptic world!

This game already comes with a saved file, so if you have already played the last version, just load the game and click on the bed to sleep and continue.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Well, way too bugged to play...

I can't seem to open the command door to get to the computer. Can anyone help?
Can't access any computer in the command center...only the desk to the left of them and infront of them.
The button to start a new game its not deleting old files correctly..
To start a new game:
Delete the xml files inside \World After War 0.2_Data\Save\Database
Delete the xml files inside \World After War 0.2_Data\Save\Scene

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
@CrazyForgeStudio hey mister dev! i have a question:
do you even play your own game??????

i can't enter the robot facility because if i unlock the door i can't enter the room i get back to the map. i also have clicked and checked everything but now there is nothing to do.

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
When you click on research it opens the command center door. This is a brand new install and I have never played the game before.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I tested here and its working fine.
Dont click on the button with the name of the place, click in the Door Button.
These buttons are not working yet

Reactions: Canto Forte

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
I tested here and its working fine.
Dont click on the button with the name of the place, click in the Door Button.
These buttons are not working yet
hello mister dev @CrazyForgeStudio :rolleyes:
soooooooooooo... you have tested it and its working fine for you? lol? are you testing your new updated version or what?
it's NOT WORKING

i start the damn game and first thing i do is picking up the god damn fuses and get me copper wires then i exit the chamber facility then i open the doors for the bio and science facility but there is no content so i go back and go to the door for the robot facility i put in two fuses and 1 copper wire and then i check the door if its activated then i click the door and i end up back on the overview map.
this game is disgustingly bugged... the first time i played it in the commando center there was a cutscene with an alien but in my second try there was no.

are you actually making a game or do you just want that fancy game developer tag under your name? smh

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
did someone else got stuck too? nobody ended this version?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this version fix the new game options to remove old save and start a new game

or if you want to start a new game just deles files inside the 2 directorys

Reactions: Canto Forte

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
This game is crap until it can fix everything wrong with it. I still can't interact with the computer in the command office.
@CrazyForgeStudio
Helloooooooooooo?? what kind of a dev are you? people are giving you tons of information bout your buggy game dude and you do nothing, delete your patreon if you give a shit bout your community... how arrogant can a person be im asking my self, really
fix this shit already... smh

2.60 star(s) 60 Votes