• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
havn't got a clue where to go,,,
it says i need to get a bite to eat,,, but i cant find any canteen tried to use the stairs, but it tells me to put a light on so i cant go down them
there is a walkthrough here in post and the right mouse button open a ui with quest log with hints.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. Mr. G**gle, Men in black much?

Save the world with this oblivion scale revamp of the struggles of the early man and the women that helped him start off evolution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
At least its not another incest game with a mom and 1 sister that hate the main character lol, and you need to go to school. '-'

YEAH! oblivion the movie with tom cruise its a a nice movie!

some game mecanics from : rimworld, kenshi.

will have factions that you will be able to do trade, alliances and war. nothing too complex.
you will need to tanks to invade some places, that you can craft with parts that can be get finding it in some military factories, with a lot of big mutant insectoids inside, very cool it's not?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
First impressions ... GUI is amazing .. some devs just miss match some pics together ... that stasis
gal movin' around ... she is the most bubbalicious, bomb shell, cotton candy apple of my eye from the knight's table in the Original Post. The hostess with the mostest ... she welcomes players aboard ;)! A survival minimalist title like this can work with a wonderful center cover gal ;)!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, I'm stuck now. I've been outside for the first time, came back, talked to Ai. I have opened up some research and started it, can't build anything yet. I try to go to bed and it says not tired yet....I can't find anything else to do or a way to speed time up to get tired enough to go to bed...

Edit: Also, I know for a fact I found a copper plate in the warehouse that I searched when I went outside for the first time but when I go to craft a copper wire it says I don't have a copper plate.

Edit2: Also, move the exit game button or make it ask if you are sure. I have closed the game 6 times now by accidentally clicking the button thinking I am closing the menu.

Last edited:

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It doesn't seem to actually be giving you anything you find outside. I have found so many cans of chicken but yet my food continually goes down rather than going up. Sorry, but there is no way in any world that 2 people are eating 20 cans of chicken a day.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Ok, I'm stuck now. I've been outside for the first time, came back, talked to Ai. I have opened up some research and started it, can't build anything yet. I try to go to bed and it says not tired yet....I can't find anything else to do or a way to speed time up to get tired enough to go to bed...

Edit: Also, I know for a fact I found a copper plate in the warehouse that I searched when I went outside for the first time but when I go to craft a copper wire it says I don't have a copper plate.

Edit2: Also, move the exit game button or make it ask if you are sure. I have closed the game 6 times now by accidentally clicking the button thinking I am closing the menu.
To build anything you need to research first.

you can only sleep after 21h

outside in the world map there is 4 button to change the speed.

you can use the things that you have collect outside you need to come back to your base and go inside
Go to squad manager and deposit your stuff and then you can use yous resources that you collect
if you have more then 1 item collect and want to deposit more then 1, you can hold shift and click to deposit all this item stock.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
To build anything you need to research first.

you can only sleep after 21h

outside in the world map there is 4 button to change the speed.

you can use the things that you have collect outside you need to come back to your base and go inside
Go to squad manager and deposit your stuff and then you can use yous resources that you collect
if you have more then 1 item collect and want to deposit more then 1, you can hold shift and click to deposit all this item stock.
I figured out the sleeping thing, but I had to go back outside and waste time. There needs to be a way to skip time while in the base. I already knew about the changing the speed outside. I have been researching things. I have the factory and a couple other things researched, but no access to the actual factory yet. I will have to figure out how to go to squad manager while inside the base because that menu doesn't even show up inside my base.

Edit: I think I figured it out, you don't go back into your base you go to your base and use the squad manager menu there.

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes