• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
There are some translation errors (calling girls him and he mostly)
The story is dumb. no thought put into it at all .it makes no sense even at the points it could.
gameplay had random glitches,being stuck running,allies being stuck in an endless rape animation,the final boss having this endless fire mode...

Overall
I liked the art but everything else was okay-terrible.

Mar 31, 2018
Hmmm, when I first started the game it used the resolution I specified in the configuration window. However, now when I start the game it always defaults to 1280x720 in a window no matter what settings I choose.

Don't suppose anyone knows how to fix or change this behavior?
having the same issue not sure how to bump this but need an answer also

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
there are also button for stage selection,
T Stage 0 (simulator)
Y Stage 1
U Stage 2
I Stage 3
O Stage 4
P Stage 5
G Stage 6
H Stage 7
J Stage 8
K Stage 9
L Stage 10
don't know how many guys will use this function but i will write it anyway, also f8 for full hp recovery
how to jump stages?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I have play the demo and I can pretty much guess that all the game to offer
pretty short game good for killing time or take abreak from another long game that you haven't finish yet

mimmom

Jan 12, 2019
Old Thread but apparently they released a newer version non-H on Steam called Girls Defence. More units and a hub menu. Not sure when they will release the H patch for that though...

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Old Thread but apparently they released a newer version non-H on Steam called Girls Defence. More units and a hub menu. Not sure when they will release the H patch for that though...
Probably. Hopefully it isn't behind a paywall like so many other H-games that arrived on Steam censored even when they're practically free to have the games uncensored now.

mimmom

Jan 12, 2019
Probably. Hopefully it isn't behind a paywall like so many other H-games that arrived on Steam censored even when they're practically free to have the games uncensored now.
It will probably be free, since the publisher site have 2 other games H patch available for download with 0 cost on their site. Also yeah that pay to get more crap on Steam gets real old fast. Personally, may as well just find the DMM or Dlsite version (if it's available) and put up with the language barrier.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
you got more info?

all i find is the steam site..

mimmom

Jan 12, 2019
you got more info?

all i find is the steam site..
Look up on "h - game . site" (remove spaces). They usually release the adult patches there but at this point, for this game, it's either taking forever to make or it is now abandon ware which would be a big shame. Oh well, if the latter is the case you may as well just follow the artist who worked on this game Pixiv account instead.

Funnyman2

Jul 1, 2020
mhh a bit too easy if you ask me^^ just put all girls on 1 side and go to the other yourself and you wont have any problems at all... well guess was a few minutes of fun^^ but should be noted that the boss animations are not in the gallery thats probably also where pregnancy comes from because the giant ant will force an egg our of you^^

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes