2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
This is the savefile, it should work since i saved after unlocking the gallery tell me if it doesn't otherwise, just put it in the savedata folder

MSfan

Oct 8, 2016
When i try to launch it i just get "Fatal Error : Failed to load mono" which is honestly and error i haven't seen before.

lustysloth

May 6, 2017
Found a rapid fire exploit. Hold down on the fire button while rapidly clicking on the aim button. Because of this, I set my left click as aim and my right click as fire. This doesn't affect menu selection, but it prevents you from placing defences. To fix this, you can always an alternative button for firing.

Reactions: yoyomistro
May 31, 2018
The art style is really nice, but unfortunately the game is very short and rather unchallenging. Story is trivial and player does not get awarded by winning but rather by loosing. There are definitely not a 1000 animation scenes like the producers advertise it, but rather just a couple of them. Still, its probably worth it to download a game just to unlock the gallery with a built-in cheat.

May 31, 2018
I gotta ask though Why is it 1gb?
Its even 3,5 gb's after unpacking the archive. The biggest chunk of that take the multiple "sharedassets" files. In general the game is terribly optimized as actual levels take as much time to load on my PC as say maps in WarThunder.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Its even 3,5 gb's after unpacking the archive. The biggest chunk of that take the multiple "sharedassets" files. In general the game is terribly optimized as actual levels take as much time to load on my PC as say maps in WarThunder.
I see wow! lol It even pars with the other big games like The Hereiss XD

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
got to say that don't work on x32 bits plataforms, well seems like every Unity game is this way now

Crowley91

Jan 28, 2018
Rather frustrating that there is so little thought to enjoyable gameplay here. If you simply made it so that downed personnel did not disappear after an assault you would add a whole layer of both tactics and enjoyability. It would incentivize placing a layer of ,essentially fodder, personnel at the front line to slow down enemy progress while giving the player something to enjoy given what, essentially, a pretty dull experience. I might also toy around with removing the players ability to shoot and adding the ability to order the personnel to move to a new position to add more strategy and emotional impact to the game.

Wish I knew how to mod this thing.

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes