Oct 11, 2018
I kinda want to say that he's been working on this area more than the other areas of the game combined.

I went from downloading every week to occasionally poking my head in to see if he's moved on to some other area and/or if he's finished Tiger Girl yet.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
basicly... seriously how long has eluku been stuck on the optional arena area now?
>stuck
>optional

Eluku plans what he puts into the game months, if not years in advance, and he puts in the amount of work that is required to get what's in his mind into the game, through illustration and coding. He is by no means stuck, and the area he's currently making isn't optional. You can't progress through the game without doing this part.
This is an action game that requires effort to be put into it for it to function, look good, and play well.
With your patience, I recommend going to Itch.io's adult section. There's a new visual novel or text adventure made there every day.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
>stuck
>optional

Eluku plans what he puts into the game months, if not years in advance, and he puts in the amount of work that is required to get what's in his mind into the game, through illustration and coding. He is by no means stuck, and the area he's currently making isn't optional. You can't progress through the game without doing this part.
This is an action game that requires effort to be put into it for it to function, look good, and play well.
With your patience, I recommend going to Itch.io's adult section. There's a new visual novel or text adventure made there every day.
no need to be sour, i was asking a legitimate question. its been on this section so long i forgot how long its been. as for patience ive been waiting since the kung fu orc section in ulmf untamed.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
>stuck
>optional

Bruh. The arena is optional.
It's even located in a dead-end side area, before a huge climbing section that leads to harpies boss and that minotaur statue.
Your brain is a bit fried, lad. Go touch grass or something.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
no need to be sour, i was asking a legitimate question. its been on this section so long i forgot how long its been. as for patience ive been waiting since the kung fu orc section in ulmf untamed.
It's been at least 4 years already. I was just enrolling in Uni when Eluku started making the arena. I've graduated since, but the arena is still not done.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
My bad.
There's been a lot of people being cranky about the wait lately, both here and on Ulmf.
Bruh. The arena is optional.
It's even located in a dead-end side area, before a huge climbing section that leads to harpies boss and that minotaur statue.
You're brain is a bit fried, lad. Go touch grass or something.
A while ago the Minotaur Statue would require a certain amount of Wooden Balls in order for the user to not get stuck when using it, so the arenas would be there for the player to earn enough of them in order to progress, but then Eluku opted to make the arenas mandatory by implementing a ticket system. Complete a room, you get a token, get all three tokens, you get a ticket, use the ticket on the Minotaur Statue and you'll be allowed to have the penis parasite removed. That way, grindy players wouldn't be able to bypass the arenas by already having enough wooden balls to operate the Minotaur Statue.

Maddog3316

Oct 23, 2022
My bad.
There's been a lot of people being cranky about the wait lately, both here and on Ulmf.

A while ago the Minotaur Statue would require a certain amount of Wooden Balls in order for the user to not get stuck when using it, so the arenas would be there for the player to earn enough of them in order to progress, but then Eluku opted to make the arenas mandatory by implementing a ticket system. Complete a room, you get a token, get all three tokens, you get a ticket, use the ticket on the Minotaur Statue and you'll be allowed to have the penis parasite removed. That way, grindy players wouldn't be able to bypass the arenas by already having enough wooden balls to operate the Minotaur Statue.
Ok, this answers a question I was going to ask. So until the arena is done, there's no more content accessible/available past the minotaur statue?

Maddog3316

Oct 23, 2022
Also, you seem exceedingly knowledgeable about the game. Early on there's that one plant thing past the rock that's dormant if you're dressed but is active and will fill your cum meter if naked. Then you go down the path to the right and up that hidden path to a little puddle/pool at the bottom of a ledge you can't reach. Is that going to be expanded or is that a dead end area for now?

heego

Jun 25, 2021
My bad.

Do you have save with three tokens?

Oct 11, 2018
Also, you seem exceedingly knowledgeable about the game. Early on there's that one plant thing past the rock that's dormant if you're dressed but is active and will fill your cum meter if naked. Then you go down the path to the right and up that hidden path to a little puddle/pool at the bottom of a ledge you can't reach. Is that going to be expanded or is that a dead end area for now?
I am fairly certain that little area exists for the sole purpose of emptying the Collect gauge. I don't remember any other function being mentioned for that path. I do remember something being said about a branching path happening outside of the futa village though, but I doubt that's going to happen.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes