tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
where and how do i finde the new things ?
after every update, on the main menu just hit w to go up New Game, there is a hidden option "in development" that automatically sends you to whatever current stage eluku is working on. Mind you, you can't backtrack from there so if you are behind a few months worth of updates, you might be missing some content

Reactions: bobbot

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Alright, I just started playing this game yesterday for the first time. I like side-scroller 2D games so I thought why not give it a try.
I'm now at the point of the game where it seems like that's the end so far ( Room after Harpy and Torture Room).

Instead of the keyboard I was using a controller but still the controls felt sometimes clunky even if I switched back to the keyboard. The game is still in development , maybe it will be more polished in final version. Same goes for other different things.

The game has a lot to offer and you can tell a lot of effort was put into it. There a lot of different enemies and each one has it's own animations. The story is told with a lot of art slideshows which also look good.

At the beginning of the game the player could earn skill balls after filling the EXP bar and going to sleep, somehow in the later game the skill balls system is gone and even the menu where you could select Skill Balls changed. Now all you can do is select picked up items. The same goes for the underwear. After the cat village it's completly gone. The special attack is also gone which reduces you only to basic attacks.

What I currently don't like so much in this game is that your character doesn't get some seconds immunity after being grabbed. You still lay on the ground after you've freed yourself for 1-2 seconds but you can be grabbed immediately again the millisecond you got free. If there a 2 enemies you will end up in a loop that's going to be your game over. I have to say that the game is not easy to beat. Some players might be never able to finish it without cheats or savefiles.
The harpy room has the mechanic of impregnating a harpy and also letting them lay eggs into the main character. Those are some good animations for sure. My only problem is that you can't really get to lay the egg because you will result in a game over as this minigame with the moving yellow bar just takes too long to finish. You get halfway there and right after you get grabbed by another harpy which gives you instant game over. Only way for me to do it was to get myself impregnated with only one harpy left and so you had enough time without having to worry.

Now coming to the cat fight room. The cat took me 2 tries since I didn't understand what to do and there are no explanations. The Slug Girl took me also 2 tries(wish there was more of her). If you get knocked down 1 time it's hard to get back for the win but it will most likely lead to a game over as you get handicapped more and more with each knock down. Somehow the enemies still have there normal moveset even after taking them down for the second time.
The Tiger Girl was on a whole another level. Casual players will bite their tongue out on this one. The most annoying thing is if you lose this battle, you have to do all the other battles again plus you can't skip the game over finishing move of her. You have to watch it everytime unless you press ESC to go back into the main menu. Her first phase can be managed quite easy with some dodges here and there and some kicks. Sometimes tiger girl will be able to grab you no matter what and start to heal herself up. The second phase is her most ridiculous one. Now if you are not careful enough she can grab you even if you are meters away from her. Press dodge to late and she will gain some big heals with this grab. Getting to close to her will trigger a special grab which you can't dodge at all if you're still close to her or you try to pass to the other lane. I would've liked a little explanation or hint which buttons you have to press to break free of some grapples of her. Pressing only LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT,.... didn't work, you had to also press the attack button at the same time. If your health was lower than the tigers you could press these buttons as fast as you wanted. You are about to lose. It took me about 10 tries to clear the Tiger Girl.

Overall it's a really nice game and I'm looking forward to a finished version. Adding different difficulties as an option would be a good idea for those who are not skilled. Most of the players might drop it otherwise as it's too hard for casuals. I don't know how far the game is from the 100% state, so let's see how much longer it will take. Doing all those animations plus artworks is already taking a lot of time. Sadly not all animations/artworks can be found in the gallery yet.

aisareteinai

Nov 3, 2022
I would've liked a little explanation or hint which buttons you have to press to break free of some grapples of her. Pressing only LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT,.... didn't work, you had to also press the attack button at the same time. If your health was lower than the tigers you could press these buttons as fast as you wanted. You are about to lose. It took me about 10 tries to clear the Tiger Girl.
I think it's possible, but it's very difficult. I genuinely hurt my hands on that fight, and it's surprising that with all of the button mashing I've been doing over the past few months (in various games), that I'm surprised that I haven't sprained my wrist again, or something worse.

Senpaii6913

Feb 4, 2023
after every update, on the main menu just hit w to go up New Game, there is a hidden option "in development" that automatically sends you to whatever current stage eluku is working on. Mind you, you can't backtrack from there so if you are behind a few months worth of updates, you might be missing some content
Thanks but like how do i get there on my own? Do i have to defeat the dude with the Mask?

Reactions: Kol_ster
Mar 1, 2020
I think it's possible, but it's very difficult. I genuinely hurt my hands on that fight, and it's surprising that with all of the button mashing I've been doing over the past few months (in various games), that I'm surprised that I haven't sprained my wrist again, or something worse.
What was your level/stats, people? I would guess stats would play a big role in diffficulty.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
Added defeat scene for red skull and plague doctor
Added game over scene for red skull

Coming Soon
Nona returns to the torture room to find more opposition preventing her escape

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and grab it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

Last edited:

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
im stuck at the area with a gate and a button on the wall, just past a huge cauldron-head guy who can't be killed. There seems to be no way to open the gate, and to the left there is only a big guy in an empty room too. I think this is near the start of the game.

axmed4555

Sep 3, 2017
I don't understand how to win this

It's dumb but you have to survive all 5 experiments - fuck, horserider, milking breasts, milking futa, birthing (i remember this one he wanted to make as the enemy, but decided not to, since this stage already overloaded)

So there's no reason to actually try to beat it until stage is finally done... which is not soon since there's 3rd phase in development now :HideThePain:

I just want to get rid of futa and finally have her being loli being eaten alive by zombies, man... it was announced 4 years ago :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Reactions: Kol_ster

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I enjoyed this update, gaped+uterine prolapsed Nona is always a plus for me.

im stuck at the area with a gate and a button on the wall, just past a huge cauldron-head guy who can't be killed. There seems to be no way to open the gate, and to the left there is only a big guy in an empty room too. I think this is near the start of the game.
You gotta let the orc on the right side of the room fuck you and fill you almost full of semen, then press down and button 1 on the rope above the cum collection vat, that will open the gate where those little brown dudes are

Reactions: Eicosa
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes