• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
New Update Released
Gave hands hit detection

Coming Soon
The floating hands will do more stuff
Cannibalism?

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and grab it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

Eluku hasn't said anything about the gallery in a long time, he's much more focused on making the game and the new animations you're referring to, which you're quite welcome to check out by experiencing the rest of the game.

Start the game and press F5
There, you can redefine the controls as you wish.
I use the arrow keys, ZXC and tab.
Ummm, what hands? Am I missing something?

AwsumO

Jan 28, 2018
new update is out gents

pdated Wolf's Dungeon to Ver240121.

・The procedure for extracting the game file is described in [★★How to extract the game file] on the top page.

*In the explanation, Eluku'sUPLOADER is explained, but the files necessary for unzipping are also stored in
[
-The password required for unzipping is listed in the latest article at the time of update on the support site.
============
*Wolf's Dungeon is currently in production, so no ending has been prepared.
-Currently, there is nothing beyond the Minotaur statue gimmick at the back of the cliff area.
- On the title screen, if he presses the ↑ (Wkey) from START, a hidden item will appear and you can try out the area under development.

The updated areas
are... Updated the following areas in the Torture room boss area
→ Added "SlaveCat"
→ Updated to release "DirtyOrga"'s grab technique
→ Adjusted the durability of "DirtyOrga"'s hands

======================
Support eluku on

======================

Added "SlaveCat", a victim of "DirtyOrga".
A beast girl whose intestines are chewed on by a cannibal and is unable to move around and is captured.
Even if you eat something and try to store it in your stomach, your intestines are immediately sucked out and you are eaten by cannibals before it can be used as nutrients, so you
are always in a state of starvation.

When he catches a beast girl (Wolf-chan) who challenges the red skull, he
forcibly inserts his arm into her butthole and devours the various things that have accumulated in her stomach.
The cannibal who was sleeping in the back of the prison is lured by the scent of a female and comes...

(Not yet implemented)
A wolf whose intestines were injected with saliva containing DirtyOrga's powerful bacteria.
I can't move properly due to the strong itching inside my womb.

As he scratches his stomach and crawls, he gets caught by the hands of a red skull.
The red skull wants to crawl into the wolf's womb and be healed, so it
moves its floating hands to excrete the filthy cannibal's saliva.

When the two floating hands firmly grasp the wolf's waist and the thumbs press hard around the navel,
the wolf excretes poisonous saliva into the air regardless of the wolf's will.
The wolf is forced to excrete a large amount of poisonous saliva and is held in midair in a stunned state.

The Crimson Skull's purpose is to expand the beast girl's meat hole and burrow into her womb
to heal her, so there is no time to be disappointed.
A wolf is held in a floating hand and slowly carried to the "anus-destroying mace". (Escape with lever gacha)

When he is carried to the mace, a floating hand holding another device joins in,
holding him down with three hands and inserting a giant anus-destroying mace. . .

============
Next, we plan to implement a finish scene for DirtyOrga.
・A wolf-chan had a giant tongue inserted into his anus through the bars of a prison, and his stamina ran out before he could escape with a hand attack.
・When the prey realizes that its physical strength is exhausted and there is no longer any sense of resistance, the cannibal thrusts its giant tongue all at once.
・Most of the internal organs are pushed up by the tongue, leaving it breathless.

・In such a state, the cannibal attaches its mouth to the anus of the wolf and begins suctioning it with tremendous force.・At first, the cannibal's head is hidden by the giant hand, but most of
the wolves resist the womb suction by flapping their legs.
When the intestines fit into the cannibal's mouth, the wolf becomes docile.

- Satisfied, the cannibal releases the wolf and goes deep into the prison, where the wolf falls to the ground with his intestines exposed.

・The wolf is unable to escape with its intestines chewed by the cannibal, and
even if it eats most of its nutrients will be absorbed by the cannibal, so it is in a state of starvation.

・Since the futanari penis and breast milk of the previous customer's beast girl are the only nourishment, they
gently devour each other so that they do not starve. . (finish)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Cannibal, eh? Interesting, and mind you, random someone, I've got other games and stuff for other randoms instead of indulging in activities like jerking off in the basement or touching grass, as random someone falsely accused. The previous page lasted post-whatever on this website didn't even notify me (the ring bell thingy), even though it shows that this thread is "watched" so i follow this thread in most tradition way of if I dont forget about this game then I come back check up.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes