• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Tips for witch.
1. Max lvl all moves, farm the dark elf with exp charms.
2. Get lvled up witch charm by farming book girls with item + charms for cash.
3. Use atk +3 , defense + 4, action -1, 2 heal and witch charms.
4. Use the 25+ defense move before her big attacks and another defense move.

Macboss

Nov 15, 2020
I'm stuck at the part where you need a jail key to get to the book. I looked everywhere and can't find one. Any help?

May 11, 2022
I made a simple walkthrough, beware wall of texts. Edit: updated it a little bit with the english release. Changed names of moves and stuff to match and most of all put down the actual method for fighting the sealed spellbook. Made a note about points of no return that no longer exist in the english version. Added a list of all the girls and where to find them. It's at the start of the library section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
uhm i have a question.. where can i find the witch after she give me the new pills after defeating the vampire?

May 11, 2022
You're supposed to head to the basement floor after having finished talking with the witch (she should be gone from the house at this point). This basement floor is accessed by heading into the shack to the left of the house, and going down the stairs all the way, passed the locked door, until you see a book on the floor. This book will teleport you to the next stage of the game upon interaction, back and fourth.

As far as I know, there are no way to get the parasite mushrooms after beating the big purple mushroom boss.
hello! i'm done with the book thing i and i got teleported.. i'm also done exploring but can't find the witch.. and there's nothing at the last area

Nikichi05

Jul 12, 2022
You just need to capture 1 Fiaria, 1 Budaria, 1 Floweria and 1 Fairy.

PD. In case you missed some pubic hairs from the witch, you can still make the small witch amulet (with x6 pubic hairs) and later upgrade it to the final one paying around 13K in the same place as you made the small one.
Is it necessary to get pubic hair when the witch is out of the house? the problem is every time I bring her pubic hair, she always appears after....is there any tricks?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Is it necessary to get pubic hair when the witch is out of the house? the problem is every time I bring her pubic hair, she always appears after....is there any tricks?
You are never supposed to grab the hair while shes in the house or near it. Only grab it when shes preparing a spell or finding notes or whatever....also use the search bar

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
I made a simple walkthrough, beware wall of texts. Edit: updated it a little bit with the english release. Changed names of moves and stuff to match and most of all put down the actual method for fighting the sealed spellbook. Made a note about points of no return that no longer exist in the english version. Added a list of all the girls and where to find them. It's at the start of the library section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to ask, I was informed by someone in steam that there is a Threesome between the Final Boss and Us and the Dude
is that true ?

soujirou88

Jun 9, 2023
Hey everyone I'm new here so I might have missed a few things. I want to ask, if there was come of hint in this game, because I cant find the mushumaria or the forbidden grimoire. Sorry if this is repetitive but I'm so close to 100%ing this game and those hidden monsters have taken hours from me just trying to find them already.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
mushmaria: use mushroom spores on any -aria girl
forbidden grimoire: use wire cutters on the book in the cell near the start of the library.

soujirou88

Jun 9, 2023
mushmaria: use mushroom spores on any -aria girl
forbidden grimoire: use wire cutters on the book in the cell near the start of the library.
Thank you for the assistance. I never would have guessed to do that with any of the monsters in this game!

Boomza55

Apr 6, 2022
ฉันควรทำอย่างไรดี
ผมไม่ทราบว่าจะทำอย่างไร.

coolguy2121231

Jun 16, 2023
alright so i got in the library, i have beaten the dark elf,undine,vampire and even the purple mushroom. i dont know how to progress because i've tried talking to the witch in the library that you access via the basement but i got no clues on what to do

stickyman2

Jul 26, 2020

been seeingmore from bluehat, does anyone know if they're working on a new separate game or will this be some sort of exetension, cause im still seeing some of the mobs in MQ2

kingra

Jul 20, 2017

been seeingmore from bluehat, does anyone know if they're working on a new separate game or will this be some sort of exetension, cause im still seeing some of the mobs in MQ2
Apparently he's currently working on MQ3 going off of the machine translantion.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote