• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 20, 2020
been messing with it for awhile but cant get it to work, so i thought id ask here if anybody's been able to pull it off?

so at the beginning of the game, it gives you a couple options for onee/loli and masochism/sadism, right? i want to change the options i initially picked, but cant seem to in the editor im using. im using that cirno-styled editor that supports a wide range of game-types. does anybody have any ideas? any help will be greatly appreciated

BigFatCowThing

Jun 7, 2022
That girl is the secret boss, she spawns in that prison cell near the entrance of the final area. You need to advance through the area until you get lockpicking. Go in the prison cell and inspect the book and a butt will pop out. Defeat it then leave the room and come back and she will be waiting for you. She hits very hard so it might be a good idea to wait until you get the improved defense buff given by saving the boy.
I tried defeating the book and left, but when I came back in the room the butt was still there.

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
how the hell do i heal? got a hard time getting anywhere because of dying due to no healing present?
EDIT: seconds later i found out how never mind

Meito

Jun 22, 2017
If you used a pill to capture a girl that's already been captured it makes those girls animations disappear from there.
please don't tell me i need to restart everything to fix it

edit : had to change the values of my savefile with mtool to do so

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2019
I thought that mushroom sap is purchase-able and used all of it for the rotten wood and now i cant get to the vampire castle. Any suggestion?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I thought that mushroom sap is purchase-able and used all of it for the rotten wood and now i cant get to the vampire castle. Any suggestion?
90% sure it is purchasable if you just go back to the mushroom girl in the forest where the mage girl separated from you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote