Wolf RPG Partial [WolfRPG][Partial] Milky Quest 2 [Version 11/22/21] [BlueLab]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 8, 2018
i played for 4~ hours grinding to find out there was a bug with the first boss, thinking it was all wated i played in a save with 30 min played, and succesfully passed the first elf boss, then returned to my 4 hours save repeat the whole process and the 4 hours was not wasted thank God, dont know what i was doing wrong but, I get full health, captured badaria, fiaria, floweria and the three fairies in the map where you get scene for the mon pills and done hopefully someone will not lost hope as i almost did
View attachment 1806242
how do i unbug?

Oct 8, 2018
i played for 4~ hours grinding to find out there was a bug with the first boss, thinking it was all wated i played in a save with 30 min played, and succesfully passed the first elf boss, then returned to my 4 hours save repeat the whole process and the 4 hours was not wasted thank God, dont know what i was doing wrong but, I get full health, captured badaria, fiaria, floweria and the three fairies in the map where you get scene for the mon pills and done hopefully someone will not lost hope as i almost did
View attachment 1806242
literally captured 50+ fairies

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
I made a simple walkthrough, beware wall of texts. Edit: updated it a little bit with the english release. Changed names of moves and stuff to match and most of all put down the actual method for fighting the sealed spellbook. Made a note about points of no return that no longer exist in the english version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can actually cheese the monster girl blocking areas by capturing them it is a bit of an RNG but it does work

Reactions: dragonese and Sole
Dec 14, 2021
Hey dudes, maybe someone can help me. I've completed all of the gallery exept bottom right. I've heard its the sealed spellbook. Whenever I defeat the "Butt" in her book and return she is still just the butt - not the sealed spellbook. Any ideas?

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
Hey dudes, maybe someone can help me. I've completed all of the gallery exept bottom right. I've heard its the sealed spellbook. Whenever I defeat the "Butt" in her book and return she is still just the butt - not the sealed spellbook. Any ideas?
use the metal cutter you use too save the shota dude when fighting the but then fk her

May 10, 2018
How do I leave the witch girl?

I really want to have a rematch with undine but for whatever reason there doesn't seem to be any option to keep her from following unless its a scripted event which I just beat the boss in vamp church

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
How do I leave the witch girl?

I really want to have a rematch with undine but for whatever reason there doesn't seem to be any option to keep her from following unless its a scripted event which I just beat the boss in vamp church
She only leaves you at certain times. Since you've fought the vampire, the next time she leaves you would be after you beat everyone (except undine apparently). Make sure you've defeated or captured every enemy so far.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Are you using the higher tier pills? Bosses can't be caught at all until you get the t3 pills. Also the capture chance supposedly maxes out once they are at 33% hp.

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Im using Hyper pills on bosses like the water girl from the beggining and the vampire girl and they are lower than 33% HP, I ended up catching them now

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote