• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
Are there any Simillar games to this where you play as a Wolf/fox Girl and get raped/fucked with kissing boob touching n other stuff
yes but not really. there's this but as far as i can tell ( only messed with the demo ) there's no kissing. more games need kissing ;w;

1711152419980.png

Reactions: omegadonkyey

omegadonkyey

Aug 14, 2023
yes but not really. there's this but as far as i can tell ( only messed with the demo ) there's no kissing. more games need kissing ;w;

View attachment 3469885
by any chance do you know any more games that have wold/fox girls as protagonist *wolf/fox girls like these ingames the one you sent and from the wolf of shadows those type of wolf/fox girls*

Anonmon19

May 3, 2021
Reactions: omegadonkyey

Anonmon19

May 3, 2021
Dev just dumped 2 months worth of text on patreon, from overhauling the movement system to adding a bar maid mini game in future updates.

Biggest news is him contemplating switching from RPGM to another engine like unity, which he himself even estimates could take months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
Aug 8, 2020
Dev just dumped 2 months worth of text on patreon, from overhauling the movement system to adding a bar maid mini game in future updates.

Biggest news is him contemplating switching from RPGM to another engine like unity, which he himself even estimates could take months.
On one hand, switching to Unity means more stability and easier way to implement the dev's planned features especially if they keep adding more things. On the other means that it's a massive setback and might make em lose motivation (which is crucial for an indie developer that's only making games as a hobby.)

I'm just glad that Vehrehr gave us an update. It's better than staying silent and not getting any news at all.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Making him lose motivation is the biggest concern.
Would suck to have another nimpho priestess repeat.
But if he really intends to change the engine the earlier the better.

Nov 9, 2022
I imagine that re-making the game in unity might be somewhat easy since there are plenty of tutorials, but placing the assets there and re-writing the script might take a while, but I never made a game so Idk

Anonmon19

May 3, 2021
Yeah and unless he releases 0.80 and suddenly starts getting mad bank from patreon/ci-en i doubt he will decide to change.

Like he stated in his post hes really only seen them as a form of discipline.

relanyl

Aug 11, 2022
Judging from discord posts the dev is looking to rework the combat gameplay loop for the 3rd time now, this time focusing less on H elements for combat unless desired (I.E willingly let yourself be grabbed / captured mid-combat). This will apparently require possibly changing to RPG maker MZ vs whatever form of RPG maker he currently utilizes.

I'm a bit pensive on the change, considering it's now the 3rd time this has happened... the 1st was from a mostly stealth to action perspective but between the complete rework on Luna's base outift and the extensive map additions he wants to apparently reduce AND rework combat to some extent... it's a bit excessive. I think this is a very solid H game with a lot of promise (still) but the constant changes and reworks to existing systems really seem to be holding it back right now (props to atleast being transparent about what they desire, though).

Maybe he'll make a complete kamige H game, but at this point I think I'll only provide monetary support whenever new updates occur, would recommend people not to check this out until it's either abandoned or fully released at this point (unless you really enjoy the premise / genre).

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes