AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
as in they touch us or they just react ? >:3
They have a seduce bar above their head, once full they will be horny 4 U, as long as U don't attack them, they will move to you and sexually harras you if you do not move and keep holding the seduction key/s down. :3
At one point you will get prompt with yes or no choice box, top option is Yes/Sell, and bottom is No/Quit. >w>

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
They have a seduce bar above their head, once full they will be horny 4 U, as long as U don't attack them, they will move to you and sexually harras you if you do not move and keep holding the seduction key/s down. :3
At one point you will get prompt with yes or no choice box, top option is Yes/Sell, and bottom is No/Quit. >w>
ahhh that i know :3, im asking if we can seduce lati or yukimura at some point >:)

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
ahhh that i know :3, im asking if we can seduce lati or yukimura at some point >:)
IDK, maybe sum YURI action would be noice, although dat depends on game dev. >w<
As I know dat in the V06F1 (will update when game reaches 0.9 or 1.0) I got r8t now there is no seduction for those characters YET anyway. >w>

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lusxed

hime84m

May 25, 2022
what are you supposed to do once you beat the general / beat the boss battle ? is there any more content after that ?

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
what are you supposed to do once you beat the general / beat the boss battle ? is there any more content after that ?
you mean the flame knight ? after that theres isnt much content.

heres some :
1.there is crystal cave filled with slime but on this version its closed
2.there is stone door that can be unlocked with ruby dropped from slime boss.
3.there is extra crystal mage boss which quest can be unlocked by talking to lati after saving post killing the general.
4.theres 2 unlockable wooden door leading somewhere in development.

thats it

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
There is an unused asset with some Yukimura action in the game files. So, I would expect something with her will be implemented in a future release.

Vanell

Oct 6, 2018
you mean the flame knight ? after that theres isnt much content.

heres some :
1.there is crystal cave filled with slime but on this version its closed
2.there is stone door that can be unlocked with ruby dropped from slime boss.
3.there is extra crystal mage boss which quest can be unlocked by talking to lati after saving post killing the general.
4.theres 2 unlockable wooden door leading somewhere in development.

thats it
Theres more. after killing flame knight u can go to reynold the traitor knight and choose to ally with him. after saving your game you can return to him and he'll give you a medallion which allows u to recruit soldiers and a new quest to kill 3 captains. each captain is in a stealth dungeon with one in the mist forest, caves, and desert. except the desert isnt implemented yet. the author calls them stealth dungeons cuz if u get noticed the alert level will continue to rise even if they dont see you.

IWantToPirate870

Sep 24, 2022
1709965291079.png
How do you open this door and what are you supposed to do in this area? I know about the cave with the slimes and this, but like is there supposed to be a boss in this area with all the guards i'm supposed to kill or?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes