• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anonmon19

May 3, 2021
Have you beaten the flame knight yet? After you beat him Raymond gives you a mission to assassinate three other captains (only 2 are implemented atm), I cant fully recall but i think that door unlocks from a switch on the other side for you to leave easily.

ISF

Aug 21, 2020
is there a way to lower the alert level?
I didn't play for a long time but If I remember this right after getting captured and placed in prison it goes down too zero.
I suggest making a save before trying it out because I might be wrong.

S4I2

Aug 19, 2023
Try using this versions of
Joiplay (1.20.021) :

RPG maker plugin (1.20.24) :

note: u might have to re add your other games (Not download "Re add")

Reactions: Hehewhatboy

S4I2

Aug 19, 2023
what are these for?
is this something to do with the tilset bug cause i cant remember how i fixed that with the last version.
Probably that bug can't remember,
Since I updated joiplay it caused the bug then spent 1-2 ish hours trying to find a working one

Papa chubby

Oct 4, 2021
How did you get the 2nd scene?
the guy in the tent before the cave, you have to have to show your bottoms that shows it in a doggy style which
How did you get the 2nd scene?
to get both scenes require the second exhibitionist book from the other girl who you talk to the captain guy, give him a blow job then return to the girl to get the 2nd book, then go to the tent near the slime cave and use the D key to show your bottom to the shop seller guy, he only does either scene when your show your rear not the front pussy flash (just press D key and hold it when you get the rear pussy flash) and repeat it a couple of time and eventually you should get it to work for to finger and standing doggy (at least from my past play through)

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Could you share that game version? please, sadly i don't have it.
My mod is made 2 run even on the newest game version, its just you'll be playing the old version of the game instead of the newest and latest one. >w>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motor3Fase

omegadonkyey

Aug 14, 2023
Are there any Simillar games to this where you play as a Wolf/fox Girl and get raped/fucked with kissing boob touching n other stuff

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes