angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
This is a true mistake of the old save. And all due to the fact that in version 0.01, an error was made in this place. And I had to redo it. That's why you missed the “right” events and everything went wrong. If I were you, I would still wait, because in version 0.02 there are some minor bugs, you can of course complete the game with them, but still they will not be pleasant. Today I will release an update by the middle of the day that will correct these shortcomings.
will the update have a new story line or just for the error ?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
will the update have a new story line or just for the error ?
Only mistakes, I really can't do the game so quickly :) version 0.02 was released on December 25th. I do it alone, maybe if there was a lot more redbulls in my blood, I would do it faster :) I don’t really want to release an update about one story either. At 0.03, there will most likely be 2 new girls, 2-3 new characters. And all the old ones will also receive new plot tasks, and the girls of the scene.

Reactions: AWolfe and phreadom

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks again to everyone for the feedback. Update 0.02a has been released. I corrected the mistakes you wrote to me here, which I found myself and which other players found (on other sites and forums) enjoy the game. :)
Suggestion: On the inventory screen either have a tooltip when you mouse over the potions to tell you what that potion is, or include some tiny text on or under each image. After a while of playing the game players may remember what color potion does what thing, but new players probably don't.

One thing that I don't understand is how your English writing is so good here on the F95 forum and so bad in the game? The English in the game looks like a very bad translation from Russian or something. Did you have someone else write the dialogues?

Reactions: phreadom

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Suggestion: On the inventory screen either have a tooltip when you mouse over the potions to tell you what that potion is, or include some tiny text on or under each image. After a while of playing the game players may remember what color potion does what thing, but new players probably don't.

One thing that I don't understand is how your English writing is so good here on the F95 forum and so bad in the game? The English in the game looks like a very bad translation from Russian or something. Did you have someone else write the dialogues?
Nop. Here I write and there I write.
Unfortunately, I can’t do anything about it, I have no friends / acquaintances / or someone else who can double-check the text after me. I also don’t have finance to hire a translator, although it doesn’t cost much. I will do what I can do better, and the text as it is :) there will be finances I will definitely invest in improving the text. I understand that the text in the game is bad enough, but what can I do to feel sorry for myself or what?
As one person said, if a problem can be fixed with money, it’s not a problem, but a cost. :)
In the inventory I will do hints, thanks for the feedback.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Another suggestion then: ask here on F95 for a volunteer to help fix the text. I'm sure that someone would be happy to help if you offered them the same benefit as a top-tier patron. It's a win-win: you get the help you need, for free, and he (or she) gets benefits that only costs him/her some of their spare time.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Another suggestion then: ask here on F95 for a volunteer to help fix the text. I'm sure that someone would be happy to help if you offered them the same benefit as a top-tier patron. It's a win-win: you get the help you need, for free, and he (or she) gets benefits that only costs him/her some of their spare time.
I am always open to suggestions. You can say, but you have not asked anyone for such help. I look at it from the other side.
Example. Several people wrote to me that they really want me to do Russian in the game. Some of them are even ready to do everything themselves. Since it turned out to be necessary for people and I myself can solve this, I will make a translation.
If someone wants to help me make an English translation more readable, I’m all for it. If for this he wants to receive the award of the "Higher level of the subscriber", then I also agree to this.
It seems to me that the game has too few fans and very few people know about it. By this no one cares about the text in it :)
Demand creates supply.

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
How do I finish the caravan event? Is it just rng? I've been running it many times and I never find the caravan.

Also the amount of grinding in this game is kinda annoying especially when you're pretty much limited to 3 actions per day.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
How do I finish the caravan event? Is it just rng? I've been running it many times and I never find the caravan.

Also the amount of grinding in this game is kinda annoying especially when you're pretty much limited to 3 actions per day.
There, such a probability is 50%, and it’s not the first such situation you have, if you scroll through the comments, you will see that people were just as unlucky there. I will tell you more, I myself had no luck when I tested the game. :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In my game I never got a message that I found the caravan but I completed that quest anyway (somehow). I still get the "serach for missing caravan" button in the forest, long after I got the stone from the orc Pit. Hopefully that bug will be fixed someday.

BTW, yet another suggestion for Panda: include a version number on the main menu screen when the game starts up.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know how to use the monster energy potion? I made it twice now but still every time i go to the miner's there is no dialog option.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone know how to use the monster energy potion? I made it twice now but still every time i go to the miner's there is no dialog option.
No clue. I made a love potion and haven't been able to use that either.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I don't know. It worked for me. Basically as you progress through the storyline, you get involved with various interactions with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. One of them results in you being told to give the monster energy potion to the miners. Have you actually done that? If not, that's probably why you don't have the option? If you have, then I have no idea why and it would appear to be a bug of some sort.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
I don't know. It worked for me. Basically as you progress through the storyline, you get involved with various interactions with
thx mate, i already solved it, it workes if you get the tip from the rich goblin before, i had alchemie 3 so mutch earlyer than that, becouse i wanted to know what that potion does. Its not a really bug just inconsequent quest leading. :)

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
No clue. I made a love potion and haven't been able to use that either.
Everything is strange with him, when I invented this potion, he had an appointment. But in the process, it seemed to me that it did not fit into the history and characters of the characters. That's why I'll use it in the next supplement.

thx mate, i already solved it, it workes if you get the tip from the rich goblin before, i had alchemie 3 so mutch earlyer than that, becouse i wanted to know what that potion does. Its not a really but just inkonsequent quest leading. :)
In fact, there is a shortage of the assignment journal, it will be more and more clear with it :)

Reactions: Bleifuchs

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
When you get stuck after mind controlling King Midas' wife.
Define 'stuck', please? Stuck as in you don't know what to do next, or stuck as in there is a bug in the game and you can't click on anything to do something? And when you say that you have mind-controlled Gloria, how far along have you gotten with her? All the way to anal sex?

Zecca

Mar 1, 2018
Define 'stuck', please? Stuck as in you don't know what to do next, or stuck as in there is a bug in the game and you can't click on anything to do something? And when you say that you have mind-controlled Gloria, how far along have you gotten with her? All the way to anal sex?
All the way to the cabin. However, I cannot access the cabin. Hence stuck.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes