Corsair2

Aug 21, 2018
Cool game, just few remarks :
The Amelia's option "ruin, need games" rest after Pit is gives you his key.
Can be that cause that does not allow me to open the door's ruin (I have the 4 keys)

I found a missing picture in Gloria's anal scene
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'characters/gloria/asex2_o.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/gloria/asex2_o.png'.
In all case, Congratulations for your work

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Cool game, just few remarks :
The Amelia's option "ruin, need games" rest after Pit is gives you his key.
Can be that cause that does not allow me to open the door's ruin (I have the 4 keys)

I found a missing picture in Gloria's anal scene
Code:
While loading <'Image' u'characters/gloria/asex2_o.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/gloria/asex2_o.png'.
In all case, Congratulations for your work
Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix everything. There are no more pro ruins yet :) This is in the next version already.

num

Aug 27, 2017
ok im kinda stuck after i kindaped gloria and did the better pickaxes for the gobling i cant continue no new house are unlocked or anything it might be that im blind but can someone help me? btw this is quite a nice game the grammar needs some work but its good

Reactions: Daveck

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
ok im kinda stuck after i kindaped gloria and did the better pickaxes for the gobling i cant continue no new house are unlocked or anything it might be that im blind but can someone help me? btw this is quite a nice game the grammar needs some work but its good
You kidnapped her. Did you open the house on the right above (a ball with eyes)? To do this, you need to pump black magic, and to pump it you need to read a book. A book with Disar can be obtained in exchange for the pants. To have a conversation, you first need to talk to Jane (in black clothes, the girl talk).
I will gladly accept any help even in grammatical errors, if you tell me.
Thanks for the feedback.

num

Aug 27, 2017
You kidnapped her. Did you open the house on the right above (a ball with eyes)? To do this, you need to pump black magic, and to pump it you need to read a book. A book with Disar can be obtained in exchange for the pants. To have a conversation, you first need to talk to Jane (in black clothes, the girl talk).
I will gladly accept any help even in grammatical errors, if you tell me.
Thanks for the feedback.
i speak to jane but no pop up comes up at all about the house also gloria keeps poping up at night time on the inn where you first meet her i already had the convversation with disar about the pants but nothing else came from it (also the only grammatical errors i think kinda need to be fixed is with the janes sword quest instead of the sword been refered to as the or it , it is refered as his which is kinda confusing i can make sense of it like everyone but just wanted to tell you also thanks for the quick reply)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How do I finish the caravan quest? I've killed a few dozen ghosts so far and my character is level 7 (level 19 skill with "light" damage spell).

BTW, the third spell should be called "heavy", not "hight".

num

Aug 27, 2017
How do I finish the caravan quest? I've killed a few dozen ghosts so far and my character is level 7 (level 19 skill with "light" damage spell).

just keep on doing it till you get the barrel of rum i got lucky and got it first try after that go and talk to the orc in the tavern pit also you might have gotten it and skiped through the dialuge so just check with pit

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i speak to jane but no pop up comes up at all about the house also gloria keeps poping up at night time on the inn where you first meet her i already had the convversation with disar about the pants but nothing else came from it (also the only grammatical errors i think kinda need to be fixed is with the janes sword quest instead of the sword been refered to as the or it , it is refered as his which is kinda confusing i can make sense of it like everyone but just wanted to tell you also thanks for the quick reply)
If you talked with Disar. And he asked you to bring panties, and you brought them to him? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have already been answered. What just go on, or there is a chance. That you just clicked on the mouse and missed the message. Go to Ork, suddenly you can pass the task. There is a 50% chance of dropping barrels of rum.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
just keep on doing it till you get the barrel of rum i got lucky and got it first try after that go and talk to the orc in the tavern pit also you might have gotten it and skiped through the dialuge so just check with pit
I just had a convo with the Orc (Pit) and he gave me a stone (my second one). But I still haven't finished the caravan quest. Odd. I thought that I had to finish the quest to be able to get the stone from him?

Also, Jane keeps saying that her mood is too low to talk (or use mind magic on), yet when I feed her a mood potion her mood doesn't change at all. Help?

num

Aug 27, 2017
I just had a convo with the Orc (Pit) and he gave me a stone (my second one). But I still haven't finished the caravan quest. Odd. I thought that I had to finish the quest to be able to get the stone from him?

Also, Jane keeps saying that her mood is too low to talk (or use mind magic on), yet when I feed her a mood potion her mood doesn't change at all. Help?
for jane and gloria only chocolate works and you did finish the quest i think its a bug but im not certain of it

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018

With potion mood Jane's bug. About this already written, I'll post an update the other day. (She doesn't like bears either, but she likes to eat chocolates and the mood rises)
And at the expense of the runic key. These are different tasks. In simple words - the Caravan is you who solve his problems, and the key to the problem of the main character :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Some constructive criticism: the game has no quest log / journal. So you have no in-game checklist of what you're supposed to be doing (or have already completed). An in-game reminder of who you need to talk to or what you need to do to advance each active quest would be very useful.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Okay, hit a new snag. I got the quest to clear the forest of goblins, but I do not have any option button in the forest to do so. Perhaps it's because my game is bugged and I'm still getting the caravan quest button?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Some constructive criticism: the game has no quest log / journal. So you have no in-game checklist of what you're supposed to be doing (or have already completed). An in-game reminder of who you need to talk to or what you need to do to advance each active quest would be very useful.
I agree with you, thanks for the feedback. I am already developing it :)
Okay, hit a new snag. I got the quest to clear the forest of goblins, but I do not have any option button in the forest to do so. Perhaps it's because my game is bugged and I'm still getting the caravan quest button?
Nop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Okay, I dealt with the goblins-in-the-forest quest. Bought the (wrong) sword, and I'm currently training Gloria in the hideout (gotten as far as her stripping naked, before deciding to make this post). I've had sex with Amelia. Is there any content with her after this?

I also spoke with the goblin miners. I thought that I'd be given the choice to side with them, or with Midas, but after talking to them all it seems that I can do is earn enough money to pay to join Midas. I thought that I'd have more choice. I don't really want to side with Midas. Seems too linear.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Okay, I dealt with the goblins-in-the-forest quest. Bought the (wrong) sword, and I'm currently training Gloria in the hideout (gotten as far as her stripping naked, before deciding to make this post). I've had sex with Amelia. Is there any content with her after this?

I also spoke with the goblin miners. I thought that I'd be given the choice to side with them, or with Midas, but after talking to them all it seems that I can do is earn enough money to pay to join Midas. I thought that I'd have more choice. I don't really want to side with Midas. Seems too linear.
Great review my friend. It was really important for me to hear that the interaction between characters that are not involved in sex scenes is interesting. Especially for you, I will make a choice in the next supplement so that you can not join Midas. And that everything will go completely different.
With Amelia after sex there is no scene. But there is still a deal with a sleepy potion and Amelia.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Hello i ran into a few glitches while playing it , can you fix them pleas .
i kidnapped gloria but i dont know where she is i cant find her , but she appear at night in the bar up the stairs and there is nothing to talk about .
the main problem is when i go in the morning to the blacksmith talk to amelia ( ruin need name ) and then i go to pit and take the ruin from him , the next day if i go back to amelia the option ( ruin need name ) dosnt go away and if i start talking to her pit will give the the ruin again , its like it never ends .
and about jane i know i should take her pants but i never have that option with her or any other just the mind controlled or give her a gift .

these error sometime pup up when i start talking to amelia ( ruin need name ) , and thank you so much for these game , good job .
by the way im lvl 14 and my skills all lvl3 , and can you make a journal option so we can keep track of what we should do next .
one last thing :) do you know a cool game like these one you can suggested for me .
thank you

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1190, in execute
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1217, in execute
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1221, in execute
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1222, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "forge.rpyc", line 225, in script
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1848, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1836, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2723, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1217, in execute
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1221, in execute
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1222, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 929, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 925, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Merlin 0.02
Fri Dec 28 23:50:10 2018

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
i kidnapped gloria but i dont know where she is i cant find her , but she appear at night in the bar up the stairs and there is nothing to talk about.
Gloria should be in your hideout, the place where you summoned the demon.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Gloria should be in your hideout, the place where you summoned the demon.
i didnt summoned any demon , i know i need black magic for it but i cant take jane pants there is no option for it , where is these hideout ?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Not Jane's panties, Amelia's (the blacksmith's daughter). If I remember correctly, visit her room (in smithy click right arrow) during the evening. They will be on the floor very close to where she's standing.

The hideout is the map icon at the top right (with the pair of eyes). The icon represents the demon you summon inside there. That locaation unlocks after you have finished the black magic book.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes