lifegust

Aug 9, 2018
1. It seems that I reached the finals of progress with the blacksmith’s daughter, but the lechery level is still 10/150. Something is wrong here.
2. I saved 300 ores, 3 stones and 500 gold, talked to the blacksmith, he said that everything was ok - nothing more. The ore was gone, the stones were in place, gold was not checked, but there was no further progress.
3. After the dialogue with the girl, she gives a tip to the orc. In a dialogue with an orc after a ruin, a small mistake. The dialogue itself is a worker, but I cannot make an anesthetic for the hand of an orc, because Alchemy is not pumped.
Screenshots attached, for today it's all.
can you share save file

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
Exit this dialog and take a screenshot. I want to see what part of the day you have.
lol i clicked the sun thing on the left corner then i talked to the guys and it fixed but its morning again i think there is little bug in there cuz last night i tried same thing but it didnt work. hope u find the problem, thanks for every thing tho great game ^^

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
lol i clicked the sun thing on the left corner then i talked to the guys and it fixed but its morning again i think there is little bug in there cuz last night i tried same thing but it didnt work. hope u find the problem, thanks for every thing tho great game ^^
I'm glad you found a solution. Yes, I will try to find what was wrong there. In general, I have suspicions, but I still do not understand how you did it :)

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
I'm glad you found a solution. Yes, I will try to find what was wrong there. In general, I have suspicions, but I still do not understand how you did it :)
i dont know eighter :D i just finished the game btw looking for the new updates!

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
oh yes, i cant do more with amelia max bj and thats it. i had fun with other 2 :3
Did you buy a book on ice magic? You teach her - you teach. Then you yourself do not have enough knowledge, and the opportunity for Disar to buy a book is posed. You read it and there is a little more continuation.

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
Did you buy a book on ice magic? You teach her - you teach. Then you yourself do not have enough knowledge, and the opportunity for Disar to buy a book is posed. You read it and there is a little more continuation.
oh really? lemme check thanks for the tip :p

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In the same place in the beginning there is a link to the patreon. There is written the status of progress.
Having been using the Internet now for a quarter of a century I've sadly learned that some people don't like to read. And some, often the same type of people, don't understand what they read when they can be bothered to do some reading. These sorts have an annoying tendency to ask questions that they could easily answer for themselves with just a minute or two of searching. I once thought that this was a problem mainly with my fellow Americans. Laziness and ignorance. Alas, I've since discovered that it's not unique to my country. It seems to be endemic to our species.

Reactions: phreadom

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Having been using the Internet now for a quarter of a century I've sadly learned that some people don't like to read. And some, often the same type of people, don't understand what they read when they can be bothered to do some reading. These sorts have an annoying tendency to ask questions that they could easily answer for themselves with just a minute or two of searching. I once thought that this was a problem mainly with my fellow Americans. Laziness and ignorance. Alas, I've since discovered that it's not unique to my country. It seems to be endemic to our species.
I could answer here, but if I write this one here and don’t do it in time, they will start poking me with it. And as far as I understand the forum itself is somewhat not designed to be a blog option.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
the new update is today right ?
Good afternoon my friend, unfortunately not. Because of the January holidays, I did a lot more than I planned :) And I need a couple more days to finish and test maybe on Sunday (the 27th) or on Monday (the 28th) there will be an update.
According to my feelings, it is somewhere in 2 ~ 3 times more than the game was before :)

Reactions: 027mk

justmystuff

Aug 9, 2017
How do I get to meet Gloria? Kinda stuck atm. Started ploting with Jane a she sent me to collect some intel (i think? dont remember exactly) from some gal (Gloria I guess? forgot the name lol) but cant find her anywhere.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
How do I get to meet Gloria? Kinda stuck atm. Started ploting with Jane a she sent me to collect some intel (i think? dont remember exactly) from some gal (Gloria I guess? forgot the name lol) but cant find her anywhere.
On the second floor of the tavern (arrow on the stairs), she stands there in the evening.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes