4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020

Harper: "Did you manage?"
Luna: "Not yet, but I think a little more time will do it. I've almost found his weak spot."
Harper :"Hurry up, then.If you can't do it, we'll have to switch to plan B, and the consequences will be unpredictable for all of us."
Luna : "I understand that, but it's not as easy as you think. Besides, today I had to explain where i got my laptop from."
Harper: " I hope you came up with something to say."
Luna; "What else could i do? Tell mc that..."

She've almost find his weak spot, but after that refer to mc by his name, of course she could refer to spying on mc with the last sentence but it could be anything else, maybe Jake, maybe Christopher, Melinda, that other group mentionned by Eva or anything else linked to her past.
So she would have to say to mc that she take a lot of risks when there already is an unknown threat lurking around mc and those close to him when her new "friends" (Kate,Mc) where keeping her relatively out of trouble.

Also when we ask her about the laptop the first time, she tell us that she cant say how she obtained it, if she realy wanted to spy on us she could have liying easily and said literaly anything to limit the damage and keeping our trust on her high, and yet she didn't.

Don't get me we wrong, i dont say that she's innocent or that people have to be 100% thrutfull just because she look like a sweet and cute girl, just that it doesnt look like she really spying on mc if we really think about it, even if she obviously hidding something.

Personnaly i'm far more suspicious about Eva and Melinda, (especially after Eva reaction during our "date"), since that killer/kidnaper obviously work for Melinda with what he said to mc " she wont be happy if i kill you" (or maybe Mia but nothing solid about her so far), and Eva hidded information about the pictures so that he would have time to cover his tracks.

I'm inclined to agree with you about that conversation. But I still think Luna's character just doesn't make sense.

On one hand, she seems quite enamored and grateful to the MC. She seems to want to get closer.

On the other hand, she knows you have amnesia. That you're trying to fill in the blanks of your identity. That you know you have unknown people trying to kill you. She knows you're in a state that would make you paranoid and suspicious. Despite this, she isn't giving you anything. She actively gaslights you and feeds you lies.

Luna: "Not yet, but I think a little more time will do it. I've almost found his weak spot."
Harper :"Hurry up, then.If you can't do it, we'll have to switch to plan B, and the consequences will be unpredictable for all of us."
Luna : "I understand that, but it's not as easy as you think. Besides, today I had to explain where i got my laptop from."

She've almost find his weak spot, but after that refer to mc by his name, of course she could refer to spying on mc with the last sentence but it could be anything else, maybe Jake, maybe Christopher, Melinda, that other group mentionned by Eva or anything else linked to her past.
So she would have to say to mc that she take a lot of risks when there already is an unknown threat lurking around mc and those close to him when her new "friends" (Kate,Mc) where keeping her relatively out of trouble.

Also when we ask her about the laptop the first time, she tell us that she cant say how she obtained it, if she realy wanted to spy on us she could have liying easily and said literaly anything to limit the damage and keeping our trust on her high, and yet she didn't.

Don't get me we wrong, i dont say that she's innocent or that people have to be 100% thrutfull just because she look like a sweet and cute girl, just that it doesnt look like she really spying on mc if we really think about it, even if she obviously hidding something.

Personnaly i'm far more suspicious about Eva and Melinda, (especially after Eva reaction during our "date"), since that killer/kidnaper obviously work for Melinda with what he said to mc " she wont be happy if i kill you" (or maybe Mia but nothing solid about her so far), and Eva hidded information about the pictures so that he would have time to cover his tracks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vINyL3

Jun 5, 2020
Why should the quick menu be forced on the player? It's fucking ugly when all the menus are big on the screen. I never play with the quick menu on. Let the player choose if they want to see that or not. Now you can't even edit it with URM to hide it.

EDIT 1: The rollback ON/OFF option in the options menu is a joke. Why even give an option if it does nothing. Even now I had to import my own file into the game to fully enable the rollback function.
How you solved the rollback?

Toushiro1

May 29, 2019
Why is this game not famous - story line are great and animation are superb!! I want to support it as much as I can

Reactions: AlexMpog

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Was just replaying the game exploring some of the paths not used in those end chapter flow charts. Couldn't get the very last panel of chapter 1 (directly after the Luna in a bath towel panel) to reveal no matter what I tried. Does anyone know how to do it?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 4 Deluxe + Unlocker by colombeen

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 512 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Development status

Hey everyone!

As per tradition, a month after the release, I'm here to give you an update on what's happening with the next update :)

This one's going to bring an interesting twist in the story with Eva. Actually, two twists. And it'll all end on a cliffhanger, just the way you like it :)

You'll find out who killed the witness, you'll finish the task with Camila (which you can either fail or choose to opt out of, and this will significantly affect the storyline), you'll meet new woman Olivia (I've already posted her renders) and spend some time with Kate.

Luna will have a minimal presence in this update, but on the bright side, there will be two full-fledged 18+ scenes (with Eva and Kate.)

This update will conclude the first season. For you, this won't change much, except that the next season will be a separate game and the download size will be reduced. There will be a save import feature, so your choices will carry over, no problems there. I'll share more details after the release of chapter five.

For me, the end of the season is hugely significant, as it will mark the release on Steam. The release is planned for August, by which time you'll have already started playing the first chapter of the second episode.

The release date for chapter five is early June. I'll announce a more specific date at the end of May. It's going to be a bit larger than chapter four, about 20% larger judging by the text volume. But a lot depends on your previous choices. If you fail Christopher or Melinda's task, you'll miss out on some content, and if you're not on a romantic path with Eva or Kate, those scenes will also be shorter accordingly.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since I was digging through them anyway, here are the consolidated story board thingamabobs for the first four chapters, in case they're of interest to anyone else.

Probably not a coincidence that the decision trees get progressively shorter with each update.

Reactions: Juscaa and ph33rg0d

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018

SPOILER ALERT
2 things :

- Luna is not talking about the MC when she says that she almost found his weak spot, she's hacking someone/something for Harper, that's why Harper gave her a laptop, Luna was a hacker in her previous life, she was working with activists.

- Eva is the one behind the murders of the bartender and the lady from the photo, we know it because there are 3 scenarios in chapter 2:
1 – you don’t show Eva the photo and the matchbox, you start with the club, the bartender tells you about the guy who was hired by a scary but beautiful lady to show the town around to the driver. You then visit the appartment of the lady from the photo but she’s dead already.
2 - you don’t show Eva the photo and the matchbox, you start with the apartment, the lady tells you that the driver, her lover, had been hired by a millionaire who knows MC and is seeking revenge for something he did to his son. Then you visit the club but the bartender is dead already.
3 (the most important one) – you show the photo and the matchbox to Eva, then whatever you decide, you will get no information at all because the first person is dead already and the second one is almost dead.

Then when Eva is treating your injury and you tell her that the bartender escaped (scenario 1), she suddenly stops what she's doing, looks worried and asks: he escaped?
There’s also a huge factor that proves that she is linked to all of this: Kate mentioned that she NEVER does anything for free (she even let Kate’s friend Jennifer died at the clinic's door because she had no money), she always makes sure to collect the payment one way or another. BUT she treated MC’s injuries for free, twice, she even offered him a free room at the clinic the first night. She is clearly tasked on keeping him alive for as long as possible so that he can suffer in this shithole for many many years to come. Also, when the MC kisses her on the bench, she stops him and says that he doesn’t truly know her, she’s clearly ashamed of what she’s doing to him while having feelings for him at the same time. One day she will have to tell him the whole truth and it will get ugly, I can’t wait for that day :devilish:

Reactions: kibaris

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
SPOILER ALERT
2 things :

- Luna is not talking about the MC when she says that she almost found his weak spot, she's hacking someone/something for Harper, that's why Harper gave her a laptop, Luna was a hacker in her previous life, she was working with activists.

- Eva is the one behind the murders of the bartender and the lady from the photo, we know it because there are 3 scenarios in chapter 2:
1 – you don’t show Eva the photo and the matchbox, you start with the club, the bartender tells you about the guy who was hired by a scary but beautiful lady to show the town around to the driver. You then visit the appartment of the lady from the photo but she’s dead already.
2 - you don’t show Eva the photo and the matchbox, you start with the apartment, the lady tells you that the driver, her lover, had been hired by a millionaire who knows MC and is seeking revenge for something he did to his son. Then you visit the club but the bartender is dead already.
3 (the most important one) – you show the photo and the matchbox to Eva, then whatever you decide, you will get no information at all because the first person is dead already and the second one is almost dead.

Then when Eva is treating your injury and you tell her that the bartender escaped (scenario 1), she suddenly stops what she's doing, looks worried and asks: he escaped?
There’s also a huge factor that proves that she is linked to all of this: Kate mentioned that she NEVER does anything for free (she even let Kate’s friend Jennifer died at the clinic's door because she had no money), she always makes sure to collect the payment one way or another. BUT she treated MC’s injuries for free, twice, she even offered him a free room at the clinic the first night. She is clearly tasked on keeping him alive for as long as possible so that he can suffer in this shithole for many many years to come. Also, when the MC kisses her on the bench, she stops him and says that he doesn’t truly know her, she’s clearly ashamed of what she’s doing to him while having feelings for him at the same time. One day she will have to tell him the whole truth and it will get ugly, I can’t wait for that day :devilish:

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes