4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Let's hope she isn't stabbing us in the back then....
Yeah dude! Because i feel really betrayed... And i hate the most that feeling. But i think she will be good in the end, like she is not betraying us or it´s not what it seems :unsure:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah dude! Because i feel really betrayed... And i hate the most that feeling. But i think she will be good in the end, like she is not betraying us or it´s not what it seems :unsure:
Oh yeah I'm sure it it is a huge red herring (especially given that's right where it ended)...just too obvious, or maybe she is being forced into it herself due to 'reasons'...

Right now though, it wasn't a great look...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I forgot her name right now im more Leaning towards the red head think her name is something like Kate or Kylie over Luna especially with how the last update ended. While Luna probably still better as long as it isn't a horrible secret. I just like how straight forward and blunt the redhead feels to me. Tho im sure she still has some secrets.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
IMG_20240328_141843_989.jpg

This chapter features four fairly lengthy scenes, two of which are rated 18+ (featuring Luna and Camila). In a single playthrough, you'll only be able to experience three of these scenes. Your choices will lead you to either complete (or fail) Melinda's task or date with Camila. Initially, I planned to end the fourth chapter on a major cliffhanger with Eva, but I've decided to stick to a strict schedule of updating every two months. This chapter ended up being animation-heavy, and I barely had enough time to render them all by this week. So, Eva will be waiting for you in the next chapter by the end of May.

I also wanted to release a separate update from Chapter 3 to Chapter 4 this time, but at the last minute, I cleaned up the file structure, so that update won't be possible. I'll try to make a separate update for the PC version next time since the game's file size is becoming quite significant, especially for the 2K version.

One of the animations with Luna turned out a bit blurry due to a camera focus issue. I've started rendering a corrected version, but it'll take about five days, so I won't wait for it. It's not too bad, and I'll include the fixed version in the next update.

Early access is now available for $25 tier Patrons.
By the second half of Sunday, the game will be available to the $15 and $10 tiers. And then by Thursday, it'll be open to the $5 tier.

Hope you enjoy it!

Dialogues - 10200 words
Images - 355 rendered
Animations – 17

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
With Eyes Closed [Ch. 4 Deluxe] [Ker] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [539 MB]
- - -

Mac [550 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------
With Eyes Closed [Ch. 4 Deluxe] [Ker] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch. 3 Deluxe 2k -> Ch. 4 Deluxe 2k [1,38 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: Ch. 3 Deluxe 2k -> Ch. 4 Deluxe 2k [104 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WithEyesClosed-CH4Deluxe
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
honest question why the 'skip' button doesn't work? started the game again and it takes too long to manually click all the renders.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
honest question why the 'skip' button doesn't work? started the game again and it takes too long to manually click all the renders.
Sometimes some updates think you have not played before. Just go into Preferences and click "Unseen Text" and it will skip the text until you stop it. Be sure to also click "After Transitions".

Reactions: chimidot

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC left all his loose ends hang the minute he just bolted from hospital - he deliberately dissapeared with no answers and no preparation for the real world - hence why he has to come back to the doctor if he cannot strike up a friendship with the fiery redhead. MC accepts things he cannot know or influence and so far he has gone in blind into basically all the major scenes - goes to the underworld boss with no plan or collaboration gig - he gets his ass handed to him - then he just runs from trouble.

Hmm...

I quit the game because of this as it made no sense to me either. I confronted them yet never brought up what was heard and Luna just happily went on lying to my face and then the hj was the final straw for me...
MC is playing possum because he cannot alienate even the people that hang around him, as everyone else is possibly a foe like you seem to deduce ... being the pawn has the strength of being useful and thus being afforded to survive as long as MC plays along and does his tasks.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes