nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey, great work so far. It's quite an improve to Akaburs superb game. Thank you for your work and efforts.

I have one question: Hermione is now on whoring 12 (and had one Luna Polyjuice) but how can I unlook Luna? Is there a special event or something like this? Or is it triggered through that Polyjuice Event (and she comes a few days later to the Headmaster)?

Thanks for the answer and keep up with your great work :)

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey, great work so far. It's quite an improve to Akaburs superb game. Thank you for your work and efforts.

I have one question: Hermione is now on whoring 12 (and had one Luna Polyjuice) but how can I unlook Luna? Is there a special event or something like this? Or is it triggered through that Polyjuice Event (and she comes a few days later to the Headmaster)?

Thanks for the answer and keep up with your great work :)
Luna is unlocked at whoring 21.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
New Silver Update (1.20):
This is a bit of a small interim patch. It contains some bug fixes, some unimplemented dialog and some surprise content. Bigger, Luna based patch should be coming soon. Enjoy!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes it's always the correct link. All I have to do is change the version numbers. :D
Edited OP!
@MoJo - you are also MoCoder, I assume?

Last edited:

HappilyInsan3

Nov 23, 2017
So I recently came across all this and decided to download Silver 1.20 vie the link. Whenever i try to run it, however, all it says is that the file is missing. Any ideas as to why?

Locopirate117

Sep 27, 2017
So I recently came across all this and decided to download Silver 1.20 vie the link. Whenever i try to run it, however, all it says is that the file is missing. Any ideas as to why?
I had a similar issue when my antivirus said the application file was a virus and deleted it automatically. Took forever to figure out that was happening because I never sawnthe file in the first place after downloading. Have to ignore that file on scans

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Is the Cho Chang quest finished? After two strip events it's repeated one after the other all the time, same sentences either in "rude" or "kind" way... I've done like 12 encounters with her but there's no progression at all :(

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Is the Cho Chang quest finished? After two strip events it's repeated one after the other all the time, same sentences either in "rude" or "kind" way... I've done like 12 encounters with her but there's no progression at all :(
Do you mean the Luna Lovegood quest/train chain? Don't remember that Cho was in it.

But if you mean the Luna quest. Than yes, this is the end for the moment/with the current version

Oboi420

Nov 25, 2017
How do you get access to the cho chang content? Was digging around and I cant find what triggers her? Hermione is at max whoring and I am seeing no intro event? Or was it not included yet?

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How do you get access to the cho chang content? Was digging around and I cant find what triggers her? Hermione is at max whoring and I am seeing no intro event? Or was it not included yet?
Do the butt molester event.

Cho will have a fair bit more content added next update.

Reactions: setter6 and Twistty

emby

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a large buttplug option in the public shaming events? If so, how do I get it?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes