panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
I wouldn't hold your breath, NTR isn't really something I like writing. Plus it sort of ruins the friendly relationship of Snape and Genie.

As for the CGs, the first one you should see in the bait favour and the other 2 I'll re add next update.
finally, thank for your bite favour add scenes!!!!!

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
NTR will be NOT ruin friendship of Snape&Genie. otherwise, it will improve their relationship.
... I don't think NTR means what you think it means, buddy.

If you're interested in that I think STG has a fan who occasionally puts out some CGs with Snape and Hermione (or did a few weeks back at least) but Witch Trainer has never really had a NTR route, and I think many would likely find it alienating (to be fair it is a very controversial genre.) It does have several public/sharing scenes as mentioned earlier by @MoJo tho :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MoJo and Eoin

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
o
... I don't think NTR means what you think it means, buddy.

If you're interested in that I think STG has a fan who occasionally puts out some CGs with Snape and Hermione (or did a few weeks back at least) but Witch Trainer has never really hadn't a NTR route, and I think many would likely find it alienating (to be fair it is a very controversial genre.) It does have several public/sharing scenes as mentioned earlier by @MoJo tho :)
okay, i have a different thinking about NTR,but i admire your position

so can i get STG CGs snape&hermione? i could find what ya said that CGs

would i get that CGs link???

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The download link in the OP is the game with the mod included.
If you have the game already, on the link to their site on the OP, there are instructions to add it to the game. It's pretty much drag and drop into the game folder.

Fed

May 14, 2017
I wouldn't hold your breath, NTR isn't really something I like writing. Plus it sort of ruins the friendly relationship of Snape and Genie.

As for the CGs, the first one you should see in the bait favour and the other 2 I'll re add next update.
No cucking is best kind of cucking. Thanks for not adding it.

Reactions: UselessAcc and MoJo

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Is anyone saw this scenes in witch trainer silver MOD 1.19?

i found these pic files in CG folder in WT SILVER 1.19. and played whole public favours but these scenes never came up in game play.

how do i see these scenes? i wanna see snape fucks hermione !!!!!

please help me!!!!!
Those are just concept art and not in the game itself.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
@MoJo I hope you don't mind if I ask, and maybe help me out with this, do you happen to have the open source vanilla version (1.02) of Witch Trainer? And maybe could you provide me with a download please if you do?

I want to get into modding this game but I would like to figure out how this game is structured first, not having to differentiate what is from the game and what is a mod.

And the original isn't as mod-able (I think). I'm aware of Bitch Trainer but that one has all folders mixed together with Princess Trainer making it less clear for a beginner to work with.

Also would you, or anybody else knowledgeable, know any good resources or guides on how to work with Renpy or Witch Trainer/WT Silver

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
@MoJo I hope you don't mind if I ask, and maybe help me out with this, do you happen to have the open source vanilla version (1.02) of Witch Trainer? And maybe could you provide me with a download please if you do?

I want to get into modding this game but I would like to figure out how this game is structured first, not having to differentiate what is from the game and what is a mod.

And the original isn't as mod-able (I think). I'm aware of Bitch Trainer but that one has all folders mixed together with Princess Trainer making it less clear for a beginner to work with.

Also would you, or anybody else knowledgeable, know any good resources or guides on how to work with Renpy or Witch Trainer/WT Silver
The best way to get an editable version of WT 1.02 is to download it from Akabur's site and then just unpack the archive.rpa file using one of the freely available renpy decrypters. Just google it, it's super easy.

Whether or not you should use vanilla WT or Silver actually depends largely on the sort of mod you want to make. If it's just going to be more text for the game then vanilla WT will be fine, but if you plan on using ANY costumes, hairs or poses then you really should use Silver. Vanilla WT actually has extremely poor layering that make doing any of those things super annoying.

As for how to learn renpy, the best advice is just to try and do stuff and then use the renpy documentation to learn anything you don't know. The two examples they include with the renpy launcher are also pretty helpful to learn from.

That said if ever you want to write something to add to Silver let me know, I'd be happy to help as long as your writing's not terrible.

Reactions: Jack Kerrigan

seden

Aug 22, 2016
NTR is quite not a priority.
As it is there is plenty to be added in as to the already planned future for not go and add in a new branch (yet).

No changes in any case, will go for a check on 1.9, did not see since 1.13, hm.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
@MoJo thanks! Worked immediately and was easy enough to do.
I have played around with modding WT silver the whole day yesterday. It's not too difficult. Quite easy actually.
So far I've made a new menu option to the door menu called "Go to Hogsmeade". So far it only leads directly to the Weasley shop. It'a bit more detailed though. Genie actually stands in front of the door before entering it, and there is a door sound before he leaves. It's also a bit more detailed with different dialogue during day/night, or whether or not you have the store book already.

I'm planning to add an image of the Hogsmeade street, that branches to the 3-4 other stores to buy all the stuff from the shop. And the shops get their own interior image too with each their own wares (Three Broomsticks gets Butterbeer and Firewhiskey, Honeydukes all the candy,...)

I just have one problem or a thing that I don't understand fully, and I didn't find a tutorial for it or a solution to the error I'm getting, and that is "Labels". I know what they are there for, things work when I use existing lables, but now I'm getting the error that a new label I made isn't pre-defined. So my question is how do I pre-define it and where do I do that in WT Silver?

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
@MoJo thanks! Worked immediately and was easy enough to do.
I have played around with modding WT silver the whole day yesterday. It's not too difficult. Quite easy actually.
So far I've made a new menu option to the door menu called "Go to Hogsmeade". So far it only leads directly to the Weasley shop. It'a bit more detailed though. Genie actually stands in front of the door before entering it, and there is a door sound before he leaves. It's also a bit more detailed with different dialogue during day/night, or whether or not you have the store book already.

I'm planning to add an image of the Hogsmeade street, that branches to the 3-4 other stores to buy all the stuff from the shop. And the shops get their own interior image too with each their own wares (Three Broomsticks gets Butterbeer and Firewhiskey, Honeydukes all the candy,...)

I just have one problem or a thing that I don't understand fully, and I didn't find a tutorial for it or a solution to the error I'm getting, and that is "Labels". I know what they are there for, things work when I use existing lables, but now I'm getting the error that a new label I made isn't pre-defined. So my question is how do I pre-define it and where do I do that in WT Silver?
Glad to hear you're working it out. Hogsmeade sounds like a great addition. I was planning on adding that at one point but decided against it because of a lack of good backgrounds.

As for your problem, labels are calls to locations in code, you just need to make sure that you make a new label if you want to call/jump to it. If you're adding stuff like Hogsmeade then those labels should probably go in their own file. If you're talking about variables not being defined then look at the persistent file for how to overcome that. If you want anymore advice send me an email. (It's in the pastebin)

Reactions: MadMerlin

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Gotta say I adore this mod. However I noticed a very hostile attitude towards it on the Akabur forums, why is that? I even saw a mod refer to it as "gross", which struck me as awfully rude for no good reason. Are they jealous that fans can make a superior version to what Akabur spews out?

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Gotta say I adore this mod. However I noticed a very hostile attitude towards it on the Akabur forums, why is that? I even saw a mod refer to it as "gross", which struck me as awfully rude for no good reason.
You sure they aren't talking about the other "russian" mod? That mod had a lot of unnecessary hate towards Akabur in game while they also made money, several thousands a month, off of his game with their patreon, so I can fully understand their hate on them/that.
I haven't seen any rude or hate-speech towards Akabut in the "silver" mod so there is that. I love the original game just as much but yeah there are things that version is missing.
On the contrary, I think this mod, while it improves the game tremendously, I also think it adds too much unnecessary things right now, that are also still unfinished and buggy.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
@MoJo hey I made a new mode that increases some gold rewards, ups the Slytherin points from Snape, and makes Hermione's "mood" decrease twice as fast. An "Easy Mode" if you so will.
It doesn't affect gameplay, only rewards. You can enable it at the start of the game or in the cheat menu.
Maybe you can proofread the code and implement it if you like it. I took care of every bug I encountered while playing with it.
I will send you an email with all the files that were edited (in v1.19) and a changelog :)

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Great to see the game still getting updated, in case, would it be not better to send the code to Silver as it is ?
(which said, Im not sure if there is a good way to reach him as it is).

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes