Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@MoJo - Just added some images to the OP - if you want anything else added or changed - just say so.

Cheers :)

Reactions: MoJo

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Twistty You want Cho, then? Go for it. I'm gonna push Hermione towards that Otter fella and Luna will be over the moon with my plans for her.. :D

Reactions: Twistty

Cruel_vamp

Sep 18, 2017
Is this the best Witch Trainer mod content wise?
That depends on what you mean. If you wanna know if it's the best one, that answer is yes and it's not even a close comparison imo, but the other two mods I can think of are good for different reasons and worth a play through as well cause of some different content,

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
so I think I started Luna's reversion event, with the sorting hat changing her back, but what's next? Where do I go from there? Any help?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sometimes when doing the Hermione scenes she leaves the room, then leaves again. Is this because I increased whoring so I wouldn't have to grind at the beginning or is it a known bug?

volgu

Jul 27, 2017
I see the option for futa, but what scenes does it change exactly? Can I get some hints at least?

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Sometimes when doing the Hermione scenes she leaves the room, then leaves again. Is this because I increased whoring so I wouldn't have to grind at the beginning or is it a known bug?
It's quite possibly because you skipped whoring levels. The endings of events an fuck up if you're whoring is too high for them. What scene was it?
I see the option for futa, but what scenes does it change exactly? Can I get some hints at least?
Nothing yet, it's purely cosmetic. It'll be used in the upcoming milking event but probably won't be featured outside of that.
so I think I started Luna's reversion event, with the sorting hat changing her back, but what's next? Where do I go from there? Any help?
That's it for Luna for the time being. The next Luna update will focus on adding several new favours for the reverted/non-reverted Luna.

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
How do I access the Hermonie blowing Snape scene? Or is it even in the game itself.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's quite possibly because you skipped whoring levels. The endings of events an fuck up if you're whoring is too high for them. What scene was it?
Most of the Personal Favor scenes, I figured it was due to skipping (more than likely) but I have played this so many times before I just wanted to skip ahead. I have gone back to some of the other actions (I am sort of skipping around Personal Favors, though Public looks to have to be done in order) so if I go through them I will note if that stops it.

shadz

May 14, 2017
So how do you get the luna + hermione scenes you linked? The only new scenes I can find is the reversion event from luna's hj scene.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I just restart to play such game for the last few days, and I'm amazed by how much content is there nowadays.

Used to play games like Slavemaker, Robozou, but the amount of text is f*g impressive here (tried Innocent witches too).

Excellent job done Mojo, keep up the good work.

Now, about the gameplay, did I miss something or it's very slow to start to work the whoring part ?

Reactions: MoJo
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes