Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
but I know Devs are often also checking this forum.
I can assure you the dev team has zero interest in making the game Hermione’s tit size match Emma Watson’s actual breast size.

Somehow, despite lack of explicit photo evidence before this, it’s been pretty clear the real actresses breasts were smaller than the character in game.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Characters and events in the game are not based on real people, but fiction writing, alcohol, and drugs (mostly caffeine).

Reactions: Feyn

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Well I don't believe it's a fake, I think it's her. Unless some "experts" can prove I'm wrong... those pics have been taken 3 years ago on an Italian or Spanish beach... so Emma Watson is 29yo on those pics. She should have known it was a matter of time before some paparazzi catches her sunbathing topless... besides the fact that she doesn't have much else to do with a wealth estimated to 70 millions $...

Just to show, even if she still has a nice set of tits, we're far from the ones of Hermione in The Witch Trainer...
Do I still need to show Hermione's tits from WT to make a comparison ?
Souldn't you think, dear devs about adding an option ingame to make her tits more lookalike ?

View attachment 3371705 View attachment 3371708 View attachment 3371886
Get help bro, this is a game about a fictional character.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IMO the body that Hermione currently has in the game is perfect as it is, in fact is the game's biggest attraction.

And is Emma Watson really 32 now? Doesn't time fly?!
i agree. i think on all hp/hermione games she's busty.

yes, 1st movie came out like 23 years ago.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
not everything, just everything hermione related so like 2/3 of game.
And I'm sure everyone would be happy to have the artists announce a complete redo of all the artwork of a major character based on *checks notes* the fact that we somehow didn't know that Hermione's in game model is not 100% accurate to the actress who played her, which no one knew until we saw her topless.

Next up; did you know that Hermione's hair is actually a different length than the actresses? Or that she's a little bit smaller? We'll need undeniable proof though, so if one of you could please accost Miss Watson with a height ruler, we'd appreciate that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And I'm sure everyone would be happy to have the artists announce a complete redo of all the artwork of a major character based on *checks notes* the fact that we somehow didn't know that Hermione's in game model is not 100% accurate to the actress who played her, which no one knew until we saw her topless.

Next up; did you know that Hermione's hair is actually a different length than the actresses? Or that she's a little bit smaller? We'll need undeniable proof though, so if one of you could please accost Miss Watson with a height ruler, we'd appreciate that.
yes very happy [NOT].

no idea how tall she was in 1st hp movies but today 165 cm or 5'5 ft.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Mudhoney - Dissolve
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
the thing is, though, that Hermione Granger is not Emma Watson.
it's a figure out of a BOOK, which means, text. there's no "this is it and must be so" definite on that figure out of the book. all there is to read out of it, is that it's a girl. far as i know, there wasn't any closer description of looks, body type, hell even no hint at her exact age at entry time.

furter (side note), Emma Watson wasn't even the initial first pick for the cast.. well that's some info way down the archives nowadays.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
the thing is, though, that Hermione Granger is not Emma Watson.
it's a figure out of a BOOK, which means, text. there's no "this is it and must be so" definite on that figure out of the book. all there is to read out of it, is that it's a girl. far as i know, there wasn't any closer description of looks, body type, hell even no hint at her exact age at entry time.

furter (side note), Emma Watson wasn't even the initial first pick for the cast.. well that's some info way down the archives nowadays.
She is white and the same age as Harry so Emma was the perfect choice.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
She is white and the same age as Harry so Emma was the perfect choice.
I agree but just remember, Hermione is supposed (in the books I mean...) to have a "goblin" head with bad teeth. Emma Watson definitly didn't match those criteria. If the actrees meant to play Hermione would have been chosen on how she should have looked in books, not sure Akabur would have been inspired to create Witch Trainer...

Reactions: F1forhalp

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
You know, this would be more interesting if we were discussing a game with more plot like The Last Sovereign or something similar, but this is a trainer management game. MST3K mantra my friend.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

And since Emma Watson was so young when the first film was cast, no one could know how busty she would turn out to be in a few years time. I can just imagine JK Rowling saying three or four films in: "Sorry, Emma, but I'd always envisioned Hermione as finishing up absolutely stacked. I'm afraid we're going to have to drop you and cast someone else in the role." :)

• Haha
Reactions: Hatler

F1forhalp

SOTD: Mudhoney - Dissolve
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
geee don't get me started with JK.. the whole idea is from this one:
though everyone who made money off her books and the movies would deny it. t'was mentioned very briefly and cut out off that early on interview after book one. didn't hit the bic boi media, just some off side press.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes