tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I like how this implies with your logic, that you'd think any white girl that's the same age as Harry would have worked.
She had to be pretty of course. It was the early 2000s after all not modern day. Even tough you can never know for sure with kids.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Well I don't believe it's a fake, I think it's her. Unless some "experts" can prove I'm wrong... those pics have been taken 3 years ago on an Italian or Spanish beach... so Emma Watson is 29yo on those pics. She should have known it was a matter of time before some paparazzi catches her sunbathing topless... besides the fact that she doesn't have much else to do with a wealth estimated to 70 millions $...

Just to show, even if she still has a nice set of tits, we're far from the ones of Hermione in The Witch Trainer...
Do I still need to show Hermione's tits from WT to make a comparison ?
Souldn't you think, dear devs about adding an option ingame to make her tits more lookalike ?

View attachment 3371705 View attachment 3371708 View attachment 3371886
Really nice ass too!

Reactions: Zwart

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
is there any update coming soon anyone know? says last one was 07/23
Soonish. I am working on drawing the final scene for this update. Keep an eye on our website for specifics – we typically release new posts every two weeks, although I might let loose with extra updates when inspiration strikes...

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
is there any mods for this game? fanmade or more content
Yes, quite a few.
There is a separate department for mods on the SilverMod creators' Discord channel.
In the game itself there is an option to turn certain mods on or off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is about Discorchannel:

howfun5566

Nov 30, 2018
Yes, quite a few.
There is a separate department for mods on the SilverMod creators' Discord channel.
In the game itself there is an option to turn certain mods on or off.
This is about Discorchannel:
Nice! Once downloaded, how do I install the mods on PC? TIA!

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Nice! Once downloaded, how do I install the mods on PC? TIA!
Unzip the packed files of the mod and then move them into the mod folder as shown in the picture.
If the mod folder does not exist, create it yourself.
/WitchTrainerSilver/Game/Mods/
Then you have to activate the mods in the mod menu in the game. Some mods may be too old and incompatible with the current version of the game.
The shows the mod menu in red.

Reactions: howfun5566

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm so dumb when it comes to programming and such that I've been waiting for the next update before installing a bunch of mods. And I've been waiting a long time! With my luck, they'll all be incompatible when that happens.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I'm so dumb when it comes to programming and such that I've been waiting for the next update before installing a bunch of mods. And I've been waiting a long time! With my luck, they'll all be incompatible when that happens.
All mods designed to work on 1.45 will work in 1.46, assuming they don't touch any of the core game scripts (There's no mods posted on the discord that do that so far.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
Just finished most of the current patch, I haven't played WT:S in a long long time and I have to say what I've seen so far is amazing, I'd like to give some feedback. The new BJ animations with Cho are absolutely amazing, I hope the upcoming stuff with Luna is like that as well, her story arc(?) is my favorite so far. I'd like to comment on the ending with Cho, when he finishes, he should leave it in her mouth a few seconds longer then take it out slowly. Feels rushed when I saw it, I know it's minor but it was my only nit pick. You're doing amazing work and can't wait for the update.

How do I quote people on here? I click the quote button, says it's saved but can bring it up, where can I find mods for this game?

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Just finished most of the current patch, I haven't played WT:S in a long long time and I have to say what I've seen so far is amazing, I'd like to give some feedback. The new BJ animations with Cho are absolutely amazing, I hope the upcoming stuff with Luna is like that as well, her story arc(?) is my favorite so far. I'd like to comment on the ending with Cho, when he finishes, he should leave it in her mouth a few seconds longer then take it out slowly. Feels rushed when I saw it, I know it's minor but it was my only nit pick. You're doing amazing work and can't wait for the update.

How do I quote people on here? I click the quote button, says it's saved but can bring it up, where can I find mods for this game?
The reply button is what I use or you could just create the quote tags yourself.

As far as mods, the best place is to join the discord (linked in the OP) and go to the mod section.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If you have one or more posted saved as multi-quotes, there should be a button beside Attach Files at the bottom of the page that allows you to insert multiple quoted posts into the reply space.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes