Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
O HELL NO. /caps

seriously, as long as that damn Snape snake doesn't come through with the Slytherines delivery, he gets nothing. zip. zilt. not a thing.
also, i don't share any girl i've worked that hard on.

yea yea i said hard on, now stop gigglin' willya.
So? Make that a thing too. :)

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Since we're all giving our requests:

1. Luna gets trained by Genie with help from Hermione

2. Cho finally gets to have sex with Hermione, who pretends that she doesn't like it but it's clear she does

3. Susan comes to visit Genie, who teaches her to be more aggressive (which also makes her more open about her sexuality)

4. Some of Tonk's scenes with students are shown, and she finally gets to have fun with Genie

5. Astoria goes away, never to be seen again

6. Snape gets nothing, which is what he deserves

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Since we're all giving our requests:

1. Luna gets trained by Genie with help from Hermione

2. Cho finally gets to have sex with Hermione, who pretends that she doesn't like it but it's clear she does

3. Susan comes to visit Genie, who teaches her to be more aggressive (which also makes her more open about her sexuality)

4. Some of Tonk's scenes with students are shown, and she finally gets to have fun with Genie

5. Astoria goes away, never to be seen again

6. Snape gets nothing, which is what he deserves
5. Astoria is replaced with Pansy Parkinson using the old Luna Slytherin Princess plot.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I didn't want to say anything about Astoria. It always feels mean when something is completely removed from a game. But if it is replaced, I'm actually excited to see how it all develops.
1-4 sound great. 5, I personally didn't like Astoria much. Seemed for me as a characterless Statist. For me, the only good thing about the storyline with her was Tonks.

I restarted yesterday with the 1.45.3 version and I'm still fascinated by how well and seamlessly the mod fits into the original.

The Ministry's announcement that they are sending an investigator, Hermione's statement that she has sent a letter to the Ministry and at some point, you've actually forgotten it, there's a knock on the door, hello, there I am.

So like I said, I'm really curious and excited to see how the mod develops.

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
What i want first is the return of Luna's Wrackspurts story line. It was my favorite part and i hope that that i won't have to resort to having to play an older version of the game as the only way to play it. She must get rid of every last Wackspurt. ;)

Second would be finally getting to fuck Tonks. We have been teased long enough. lol

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I wanna see Minerva McGonagall transform herself into Tonks or Hermione then make a move on Dumbledor(Genie) and then be walked in on by the original.
..and then the original, being auror and all that, casts Revelio while they're at it. this might 'cure' Genie of his urges, for good.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
LoafyLemon
Do you have a link for WTS 1.39.3 ?
The WTS 1.39.3 ExtrasPack-2020-11-22 does not work on 1.39.4 for some odd reason?
And looking through the Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack comments section - looks like a fix was never made for the extra pack to work with 1.39.4 (2020 Xmas update)?
The game changelog does not give any indication (to me) - what would have broken the mod pack?
Teaser_WTS-1-39-3.jpg
Thanks again!!!

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Just noticed this project. My question would if I played through the original Hermione Trainer is there enough new adult content in this version to justify a replay?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Just noticed this project. My question would if I played through the original Hermione Trainer is there enough new adult content in this version to justify a replay?
Well, the original game only has Hermione. This mod has Hermione, Cho, Luna, Susan, Astoria and Tonks. Of course each of them is in various levels of development, but still.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
4 New Girls:

Susan Bones:
There isn't that much content for them yet. However, it will be greatly expanded in the next updates.

Cho Chan:
She hates Hermione (when she and Hermione clash there is a verbal catfight). Genie is supposed to help her win the Quidditch tournament. Her story is complete, but will be expanded further in further updates.

Luna Lovegood:
She's crazy. Or let's say, different. Her behavior towards Genie is surprising.
There isn't that much content from her yet. But what is there is worth seeing.

Astoria:
The makers are not happy with her and she will be replaced by Pansy Parkinson in future updates.
This was obviously incorrect information, and I apologize for that.
Astoria is a Slytherin, and more of a Loly character. In earlier versions of the mod, for example, she sat on Genie's lap while he read a book to her. As far as I know THAT has been removed from the game. Her current story is about her using spells she shouldn't have used and Tonks becoming her new guinea pig.

And a new teacher, Nymphadora Tonks (who's even hornier than Snape and Genie combined).
She helps Genie with the girls and will also have sex scenes with Genie in future updates.

There is also a clothes editor with which you can choose the girls' clothes (the more affectionate they are, the more clothing choices are available (plus a picture editor where you can take photos of the girls and Tonks).

A clothing shop

The Weasley twins run a shop where Genie can shop.

There is a card game that Genie can play with Snape that is very reminiscent of the Final Fantasy card game from parts 7 or 8.

And many, many little things that weren't there in the original game.

In my opinion, the mod expands the original game many times over and is very gentle in doing so. The mod fits seamlessly into the story and expands it enormously.

I've moved to a new PC (Linux) and haven't progressed far enough in my fresh installation of the game to unlock all the girls and their clothes. That's why I'm stealing a picture from the game's Discord: screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Astoria:
The makers are not happy with her and she will be replaced by Pansy Parkinson in future updates.
Gonna say that, no, there are no plans to rip Astoria out of the game to replace her with Pansy. Want to cut that off right away so there's no complaining about 'Oh great, they're gutting more stuff' in future posts.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Astoria:
Gonna say that, no, there are no plans to rip Astoria out of the game to replace her with Pansy. Want to cut that off right away so there's no complaining about 'Oh great, they're gutting more stuff' in future posts.
I hope Laritas didn't get that idea from me. I suggested that as a change to one of Congressman Weiner's ideas, but I'm not a part of the dev team, so anything I say is just my opinion or a suggestion.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Why not just add Pansy Parkinson to the harem? Genie's demand to send over some of those Slytherin sluts doesn't make much sense if there isn't more than one of them available. Snape has dropped in on Genie involved with Hermione and Cho. Why can't Genie interrupt a session between Snape and Pansy?

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
Honestly all I want to see in this Is more Player choice when it "cums" to finish options including more cum on Butt/Back scenes...I feel The Dev can really update the Tonks and Cho stripping on Table scene to allow Genie to Cum on Them and not F*cking miss(something I asked the Dev on Patreon but never got a response)...excited for the Luna CG scenes though..when it hopefully comes out this Decade hahaha

Reactions: Visionedmetal
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes