cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

GamesAKStyle

Sep 10, 2017
I've been having a problem, mainly luna's art assets appear to be missing? Came out the most when I tried Luna polyjuice on Hermionie but I remember it happening earlier. Anyone have a fix?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I am having a little obnoxious bug on the game. I CANT GET THROUGH THE BATTLE SCENE WITH SNAPE!
i cant click on the command buttons. if someone has a fix for this i would be very grateful

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I am having a little obnoxious bug on the game. I CANT GET THROUGH THE BATTLE SCENE WITH SNAPE!
i cant click on the command buttons. if someone has a fix for this i would be very grateful
This is a known issue with the current build. The only fix is when you start a new game pick the option to skip to when Hermione first shows up.

Reactions: uchihafabio

Jack_Lee1

Oct 16, 2018
What do the bra icon's mean after each individual personal favour. I have 3 stars for all of them but there is a bra icon after the favour still (but not for Favour: Nice Panties/Show me That ass/Touch yourself). And for some reason i have a 4th heart for the "Favour: Suck it!" What is the max hearts you can get per favour.

Rexworth

Sep 3, 2018
What do the bra icon's mean after each individual personal favour. I have 3 stars for all of them but there is a bra icon after the favour still (but not for Favour: Nice Panties/Show me That ass/Touch yourself). And for some reason i have a 4th heart for the "Favour: Suck it!" What is the max hearts you can get per favour.
The Bra icon was for special costumes request events.
Example: Buy the maid outfit and do Talk to me request would do a special event.
They removed them, while reworking the clothing display to make it easier to program at debug at this point.
I do not know if they will put them back after reworking clothing programming.

Reactions: Jack_Lee1

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
How do i give gift's? I can't for the life of me find the option through talking with Hermione.

Jack_Lee1

Oct 16, 2018
The Bra icon was for special costumes request events.
Example: Buy the maid outfit and do Talk to me request would do a special event.
They removed them, while reworking the clothing display to make it easier to program at debug at this point.
I do not know if they will put them back after reworking clothing programming.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay. Thanks man for the heads up.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes