Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
My first sex scene with Luna is looping so am I at the end of her content or is there something I'm missing? Thanks for any help!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you are doing 3some with hermione and luna then that's it atm, if not then keep doing both.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone have that thing that lets you have a little hermione on you desktop I've been looking for that thing for weeks?

happymeal79

Aug 1, 2018
I think i completed everything in the game so far but i can't get cho's second favor, the only choice i have is admire her body. Is there something special I have to do? Or is it bugged and i just have to start over. I tried doing the choices over and over, and even reset her through the cheat menu.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is Luna's content still not complete? I keep having to return her back to her air headed self due to Hermione's nagging so I'm wondering if there's something I missed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think i completed everything in the game so far but i can't get cho's second favor, the only choice i have is admire her body. Is there something special I have to do? Or is it bugged and i just have to start over. I tried doing the choices over and over, and even reset her through the cheat menu.
you can get her to show her nekkid body atm besides giving advices in quidditch.

Is Luna's content still not complete? I keep having to return her back to her air headed self due to Hermione's nagging so I'm wondering if there's something I missed.
let her be dominant not submissive when you get her 1st time.

Realize

Oct 24, 2018
Great job for Akabur. The story mesmerize me. I wish there is more to cho's scenario, there is only admiring the body scene

Jennifer Jones

Jul 26, 2018
How can I get to the forest scene showed in the OP? I never knew this was possible! Anyone got an idea?
You have to check the map on nights Hermione doesn't visit you and you'll see her footprints down by the forest. There may be other conditions (full moon, maybe?) I didn't notice. There're three or so levels to it.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes