cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not for making 2 hermiones.

i don't think it did anything even in orig.game.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know if these two are implemented into the game or just redundant images?
There are in the 'game > images > 28_cg' folder but there doesn't seem to be any way to trigger them happening.
scene_03.png scene_04.png

• Wow
Reactions: Catwashere

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
Is there a Walkthrough for the mod?

I don't really want to have to post anytime I'm missing information and want to make sure I'm not missing out on stuff.

Though for now I will say the game is pretty good at telling me whoring levels needed for things... but it doesn't for names. (Specifically I'd like to call her Slave and have her call me Master)

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
Ack, it appears something has broken... no matter what Hermionie is wearing (or even when she's doing her flashing scene) she's always in her standard starting Uniform :(

I'm not sure when it broke so I'm not sure what save to go back to :(

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Then why are they in the games files?
Couldn't tell you. Maybe they're going to be in the mod at a later point, maybe they were going to be in the mod but got dropped, or maybe the dev just thought they were really good pics and decided to share.

My suggestion, just enjoy them for what they are, good art. Or delete them if they really bother you.

Cranks83

Oct 25, 2018
hi all , I just play this game yesterday and I said this game is very good...can anyone tell me where to download this mods for all new character?

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
hi all , I just play this game yesterday and I said this game is very good...can anyone tell me where to download this mods for all new character?
Did you download this version of the game from the OP? Then you can unlock the costum option after some time and buy them in the store.

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
Ack, it appears something has broken... no matter what Hermionie is wearing (or even when she's doing her flashing scene) she's always in her standard starting Uniform :(

I'm not sure when it broke so I'm not sure what save to go back to :(
IIRC, you need to go to the wardrobe screen and untick the box for uniform, or possibly costume. It’s been posted previously but you shouldn’t have to go back to any previous saves. Hope that helps...

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a Walkthrough for the mod?

I don't really want to have to post anytime I'm missing information and want to make sure I'm not missing out on stuff.

Though for now I will say the game is pretty good at telling me whoring levels needed for things... but it doesn't for names. (Specifically I'd like to call her Slave and have her call me Master)
To get Hermione to accept different names, she needs to be at a high enough whoring level. Just keep making her do dirty stuff and pretty soon she’ll let you call her anything you like ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well since that ghostgirl got introduced those scenes are possible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes that link is down, search wt silver on google/etc and you'll find official dl link.

Johnsahh

Nov 7, 2017
does anyone know which are the controls for fight with severus it seems i cant klick the buttons on the right ? anyone

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes