Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Manwell

Apr 13, 2018
is daphne in this version, and has x scene of her? Cuz russian version was a let down

Malkav

May 28, 2017
is daphne in this version, and has x scene of her? Cuz russian version was a let down
Yes, this mod is a fine experience, like I wrote to you in the silver thread.

You plot with snape about how to corrupt Daphne, she is a tsundere and will resist you to the best of her abillity. Her training goes through a pattern similar to hermione's, and ends with original art content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
russian wt 1.6f isn't exactly completed but its not developed anymore (nor is their other game).

this has some oddities but works fíne (just save frequently).

Manwell

Apr 13, 2018
Yes, this mod is a fine experience, like I wrote to you in the silver thread.

You plot with snape about how to corrupt Daphne, she is a tsundere and will resist you to the best of her abillity. Her training goes through a pattern similar to hermione's, and ends with original art content.
Much appriciated bro :cool::cool:, looks like imma have to dig manually since's theres not much cheat here

Reactions: Malkav

Manwell

Apr 13, 2018
Help, theres bug in phoenix fight, everyhwere I click on screen it chooses only item, cant progress now. Im on android btw.,. Dang so close

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Anyone facing the issue of this mod freezing every few seconds?
With freezing are you talking about lag? Stutters?
I haven't played this mod yet, or looked at the code, but if I had to guess it's from several call requests for the events that happen at the start of the game (before you can summon Hermione), that don't "return". At least that was an issue on the Silver mod and I guess the base game too.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
With freezing are you talking about lag? Stutters?
I haven't played this mod yet, or looked at the code, but if I had to guess it's from several call requests for the events that happen at the start of the game (before you can summon Hermione), that don't "return". At least that was an issue on the Silver mod and I guess the base game too.
No, not that. Right as I'm about to make a choice, the game freezes. Sometimes, I'll hear multiple clicking sounds of the sound effects when you press the choice, even though I haven't yet. Then the game will return to normal, only for the same thing to happen again when I'm presented with a choice.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
No, not that. Right as I'm about to make a choice, the game freezes. Sometimes, I'll hear multiple clicking sounds of the sound effects when you press the choice, even though I haven't yet. Then the game will return to normal, only for the same thing to happen again when I'm presented with a choice.
Yeah it lags during the menu screen. Same issue as in Silver. The above is what's causing it. It's an easy fix if the mod author wants to fix it.

Reactions: Synaxis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
during full moon throw dust into fireplace and you see what cho does (in that case that demon is infiltrating school).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
follow cho on every full moon and eventually you see hp and cho and ask hp to follow cho.

cara4lyfe

Jun 18, 2018
Hi guys, I understood how to return the console.
Change "config.console = True" and add "options.rpy & options.rpyc" files to the /game folder.
If it isn't clear what to do, there is a manual inside.
Sorry, for my bad English
Good Game, Guys ;)

P.S. If someone knows how to create an archive.rpa, I will be grateful:coldsweat:
thank you

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
Guys, just to be clear, does this thing have everything from the russian mod in it?
It tried playing Silver Mod (will retry) but I found some of the outfits in russian mod better. But if this has russian mod, I'll just go for this.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if the question was already answered, looked a few pages back but didn't find a clear answer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
russian mod, silver mod and feo's mod are different games, each have different things.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote