Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

holotoll

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys, I understood how to return the console.
Change "config.console = True" and add "options.rpy & options.rpyc" files to the /game folder.
If it isn't clear what to do, there is a manual inside.
Sorry, for my bad English
Good Game, Guys ;)

P.S. If someone knows how to create an archive.rpa, I will be grateful:coldsweat:

Reactions: cara4lyfe

d0n0van

Jul 24, 2017
I have unlocked full imagination and am currently stuck with H's fifth favor AND DAPHNE AND CHO HAVEN'T EVEN SHOWN UP YET. What to do for progression? and no harry potter even after juice talk with snape and hermione

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
After the Silver mod, I decided to try another one for witch trainer and really appreciate each modification. And speaking of them, is it possible to win the fight vs the phoenix ? I got kill in two round and I have no potions to heal :noexpression:

How is it possible to craft them ?

PolarTiger

Sep 10, 2017
After the Silver mod, I decided to try another one for witch trainer and really appreciate each modification. And speaking of them, is it possible to win the fight vs the phoenix ? I got kill in two round and I have no potions to heal :noexpression:

How is it possible to craft them ?
I lose too, then after some dialogue i got the option to retry, after 2 more times losing and retry finally defeat phoenix just attacking her life dont recover after each retry.

By the way, is there any way to make your way with cho chang? i just got the BJ scene with cho when harry come into room.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
There's still quite a lot of untranslated Russian considering it's a final version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just noticed, saves from previous release aren't compatible with this version. not nice at all. that's quite a much replaying w/o much new content and dull beginning.

and its even more buggy, phoenix repeats agrabath scene over and over again when feeding her steroids (could be dev's choice although) and after has translated whole ancient book and answers later next morning is like player had used that spell and fought demon.

and even more bugs, hermione dances 2nd time and this time in the air since genie's table has somehow vanished. I'd say far from being finished, more like alpha/early beta version.

big improvement on daphne although, much prettier than before but still behind hermione.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you don't need walkthroughs (game is pretty straightforward). if you have situation with multiple answer choices then save before answering and select 1 answer and if it was wrong then reload and choose different answer (that is outside discussion with snape early since for that there are no right answers).

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
ahem... this game is public for now :noexpression: i don't know which version in this links(i don't change version number for bugfixes, just changing link in the post), but last version is available on patreon page. Update first post pls, because description is very outdated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
main page has last final version which was released ~month ago. only newspaper thingy I have seen was Luna getting djinn to order her father's paper to school.

well played last version's new content thru and it was funny to read all that newspaper related dialogue (sadly most of that content was dialogue and Hermione is seen nekkid only once or twice when she reports). Spied Cho during full moon and was disappointed that she only had 1 actual sexscene and rest were just bjs (and poor Harry didn't get to cum on Cho's mouth before she came to her senses).

some text is still as russian and there are occasional typos and after autumn ball party and rest and end texts game continues from last save.

salsoman

Jun 25, 2017
I'm kinda stuck with the phoenix, It keeps looping the Agrabah Scene over and over again, I saw something about Hagrid and polijuice potion, but I have no idea how to do it.
Any tips?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you have to talk to hermione about that potion. that dumb bird doesn't do much (sex-wise), only bj and bit sex. quest-wise she's demanding (poor harry) and that's it (well player can endlessly send harry to fetch what that dumb bird wants and have sex with her every full moon if wants).

Reactions: salsoman

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fix of what? harry gets to 2nd and 3rd base with cho?

edit: can't see any difference on cho's and harry's ending.

salsoman

Jun 25, 2017
ported to android :D

link temp down fixing a bug be back up in 2 mins
I was just about to ask if there's a way to get past the fight against Snape since I wasn't able to use any action besides the potion, glad to know you're aware of that

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
May I suggest that you try Mo's Version. It' up to 1.25 now. He is still developing more stuff to the game.
Try this link: Sorry, didn't mean to paste in the whole page but you'll find the link to the downloads there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote