Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Malkav

May 28, 2017
The version numbers are a bit incomprehensible. The one in op is called 1.02, but so is the version just released on patreon. They are not the same

DraconicPervert

Modder
Sep 6, 2016
I just posted a request for the final version.
The version number 1.02 refers to the version of the standard game made by Akabur, not the mod itself.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
i found the the game but its in russian anyone know how to change to english

Is there a button in the start menu? I remember it being so in other versions of the game.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Here is what I found by playing it:

The Daphne story has a conclusion, with hole page pictures.
All of the public and and newspaper quests work for Hermione

The Cho Chang and harry potter part has not progressed as far as I can tell. The next day after you and Snape have fun with her, you can give her an arousal potion, but after that nothing.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Anyone have a save file they can share if we already played through 1.02?
The gallery option is not working, so getting my save file would mean you would not get to see the Daphne stuff, which is frankly the "best" part of the update

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone know how can i activate the cheats (apart from the ones in the desk) ? The console command trick don't work on my end because my keyboard isn't english so pressing `do nothing

holotoll

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys, who know?
Why console doesn't work?
I enter Shift+O, but it does not work, and yes I changed "config.console = True"

Riku49

Jan 13, 2018
Here is what I found by playing it:

The Daphne story has a conclusion, with hole page pictures.
All of the public and and newspaper quests work for Hermione

The Cho Chang and harry potter part has not progressed as far as I can tell. The next day after you and Snape have fun with her, you can give her an arousal potion, but after that nothing.
During the next fullmoon try using the fire dust to make the "peeping" fire and look at what cho cho is up to there is more ;)

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
For some reason, the game doen't works for me. I doesn't even opens just do like it would but fails. No log is generated, nothing. It's the first problem I have playing Ren'Py games, I downloaded it from several places and nothing, the same nothing happens, just me or someone else's problem too?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote