Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
In regards to the test version and why I havent leaked it :

To ease the grind the current cheat menu lacks options (eg its back to Akabur level of grind almost)
I cant get Daphne to show up, which is the major part of content added.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
In regards to the test version and why I havent leaked it :

To ease the grind the current cheat menu lacks options (eg its back to Akabur level of grind almost)
I cant get Daphne to show up, which is the major part of content added.
can someone confirm/validate this is the new mod ?
Witch_Trainer_1.02.3p-all.zip
mega.nz/#!vQBjzRQC!7PqWsPxc0atiJr_a7tgUVpHCKmSp_Vj55nuXkm3zrDg

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0001.png

MATEN

Mar 4, 2017
That has been out since december. So no, not new.
BUT its the newest released from him so far to my knowledge.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've added links to the current BETA in the OP.

Keep in mind that this is the 5$ patreon version, there is also 10$ version which as far as I know only has more cheats.

Reactions: Reser

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've added links to the current BETA in the OP.

Keep in mind that this is the 5$ patreon version, there is also 10$ version which as far as I know only has more cheats.
Have you noticed any bugs? o.0

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Have you noticed any bugs? o.0
Nothing major noted when using a new save, as far as I can tell. But at random times the items from the store dont arrive, but there is a built-in fix/reset for that in the cheat menu.

Edit: There might also be a tiny issue with Herm's mood when she is very mad/angry at you. When you give her a gift to improve the mood it might said it increased it to a certain level, but next time you talk to her its almost back to previous level. I'm not sure if this is a pure text bug, or if the value behind the text actually gets shifted around a bit randomly.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm confused, is the BETA still broken so you can't see Daphne or not?
Nah it works just fine, it was most likely caused by me trying to use an old save. Did a new game and she showed up just fine.

MATEN

Mar 4, 2017
I just did a new game and finished it, for me Daphne did not show up.
Also more had been added to the "phoenix part" with some quest line, but i could only get to the part where i talked to hermione the #2 time about the polymorph juice but nothing after that - anybody else ?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I just did a new game and finished it, for me Daphne did not show up.
Also more had been added to the "phoenix part" with some quest line, but i could only get to the part where i talked to hermione the #2 time about the polymorph juice but nothing after that - anybody else ?
Also finished the game, Daphne didn't show up for me either. But I went further with the Phoenix : when you ask Hermione about the phoenix, she tells you something about Hagrid at some point, then you have to ask Potter to go fetch a few Hagrid's hair, then Hermione will make a potion transforming you into Hagrid. When you have it you can click on the phoenix and there will be an option "drink potion" and then you can fuck the bird cause it thinks you are Hagrid. There is also more with Chow Chang too, but once you've fucked her with Snape (which happens quite fast) it seems there's nothing more to do with her.

About Daphne not showing, some infos if it's useful : I only used money cheats for most of the game, only used slytherin points cheat towards the very end. I also only used fiction books and did not buy any other books. And of course, new save.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Did any of you attempt to import previous saves, or click on the light fixture (which has the option) by accident ?

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated links to the version released yesterday, only minor bugfixes as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Tarasia

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Anyone know if he removed some sceens with the bird woman? I think I renember her getting raped by that demon dude last time I played, but cant seem to progress the story in this update?
Cant progress when asking Hermione about the demon either.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know if he removed some sceens with the bird woman? I think I renember her getting raped by that demon dude last time I played, but cant seem to progress the story in this update?
Been a while since I played thru the current version, but as far as I remember that scene is still there but it took quite a while before it popped for me (no idea why).

SillyxRabbit

Oct 13, 2016
For the Birdy, keep feeding her steroid till you get a "Birdy" quest with Hermione, speak with Snape, then speak with Hermione again about certain potion. Once you have access to Harry Potter, have him obtain an object for you. Speak with Hermione again to make the potion. You can now use the potion on the bird once a day (regardless of day or night).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote