Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

adrprpub

Sep 13, 2018
you hang out with snape during night/evening.
Yes i know that.
But i don't have that choice anymore. Always "chit chat". Day or night.
Is it a bug? Maybe i've waited too long and been too far in the game to watch this event?

Edit :
That was it!
You must finish Daphne's quest before you can't hang out anymore with Snape.
And the end deserve to do it :closedtongue::heartcoveredeyes:

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
hey so you're supposed to jerk off during the full moon to get the phoenix right? cuz i don have the option to jerk off, what am missing?

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
oh i havent gotten to harry yet. how do i unlock him?
Talk to snape a bunch until you're good buds, you have a conversation about going back home, snape finds you a book that you need to translate, summon a demon, demon fucks shit up for a while and time passes, eventually derpboy Harry thinks the demon is voldemort and unlocks himself and starts bugging you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and genie bugs harry but harry (almost) gets reward when cho's event ends.

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
Hi guys
I finnish most of the game (Phoenix, Demon, Cho, nude couv' for Hermione...)

But what about Daphne!?
I think i've seen all her private and public scene (Anal for pvt and sex for public) and genie say "she seems ready for the culmination of our work. I and Snape should discuss her future over a bottle of wine".
But that's it? no CG? i can't hang with Snape anymore (only chit chat).
Do i miss something? Any help?
hey man could you possibly send us your save? cheers

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same place as before, its in that book which you have to read 4 times to get voucher.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last fiction book called my dear waifu.

and before you ask why no voucher even after reading it 4 times here's answer: 1st read choose 1st option always, 2nd read choose 2nd option always, 3rd reading choose 3rd option always and 4th reading select 1st option then 2nd option and then 3rd option and repeat until book is finished.

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you very much !
I've been playing Silver Mod. It's interesting with lots of new characters etc, but a bit overwelming and I don't like most of the new outfits. (I can't figure out how for example the Harley Quinn outfit can be used for that personal favor).
I'll check this one out then. Thanks again for the explanation.
This is the problem I have with Silver. Don't get me wrong: I really do appreciate the effort the crew has put into making it. I just downloaded 1.33c, in fact. But it's become too damn big. In 1.26, which I played last week, it took me FOREVER just to get Hermione to her 5th whore level. By that point, I started to lose interest in the game.

It sounds like this mod is a little simpler. And I'm new to this particular mod, so can anyone tell me if the link on the first page is for the most current version? Or is the link in this thread somewhere?

Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote