Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Do these storylines match up? Does it go magic shop > Witch trainer > Princess trainer?

In the intro to this you get an animation that explains the story as so, but isn't princess trainer before witch trainer?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do these storylines match up? Does it go magic shop > Witch trainer > Princess trainer?

In the intro to this you get an animation that explains the story as so, but isn't princess trainer before witch trainer?
There was witch trainer in the beginning by akabur, he soon dropped it off and people who were already modding a bit of the game started to mod even more, and so several versions of different mods appeared. Princess trainer came wayyy later and it was made by akabur.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
There was witch trainer in the beginning by akabur, he soon dropped it off and people who were already modding a bit of the game started to mod even more, and so several versions of different mods appeared. Princess trainer came wayyy later and it was made by akabur.
Are you 100 percent? I really feel like I played the original princess trainer (not gold) before Witch trainer.

I am talking from a story perspective anyway. Witch trainer ends with him getting teleported somewhere unknown, but I don't remember how the original princess trainer ends.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
original princess trainer ended rougly mid game gold edition. Then again was never finished before he made witch trainer. It's magic shop > princess trainer > witch trainer. To my knowledge

Malkav

May 28, 2017
original princess trainer ended rougly mid game gold edition. Then again was never finished before he made witch trainer. It's magic shop > princess trainer > witch trainer. To my knowledge
That is my interpretation of the story too, and thus my question in regards to the intro here. It seems to get the timeline wrong.

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
Somebody can help me, I just started to play this game, and I can not progress with Hermione, the game say, that I need more imagination, but I can´t understand, how I can do that, may be reeding book? If thath so, which books?

Please, can somebody help me?

And sorry for my bad english.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Somebody can help me, I just started to play this game, and I can not progress with Hermione, the game say, that I need more imagination, but I can´t understand, how I can do that, may be reeding book? If thath so, which books?

Please, can somebody help me?

And sorry for my bad english.
I can't remember specifically for this mod, but in the original game you had to read books yeah. Not the ones that teach you how to work more efficiently, but the "erotic" sounding ones.

Reactions: Cirro84

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
Thank you. But I also have a problem with the phoenix, I have quested to Hermione, then to Snape, and I can´t do anything more, she tell me one and other and other time the Jasmine story and nothing new, what can I do, I don´t know, and how I can progress to interact with Potter?

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Thank you. But I also have a problem with the phoenix, I have quested to Hermione, then to Snape, and I can´t do anything more, she tell me one and other and other time the Jasmine story and nothing new, what can I do, I don´t know, and how I can progress to interact with Potter?
For the phoenix, you need polyjuice and disguise yourself as Hagrid. When she thinks you are Hagrid you will be able to have sex with her.

The Potter story is related to a demon possessing the Asian girl (cho something). I don't know when it comes up, I think it happens by itself as you progress in the demon quest. Make sure you have asked everyone about it, Snape and Hermione

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Update on last chapter for next mod release, coming end of Nov hopefully.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Repent and confess, you sinners! The end is nigh! Beg for salvation! (aka. guess what I gonna play one more time...)

Reactions: Fed

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...how do get the Polyjuice Potion? I am stuck on that >.>
Wellcome to the forums Jack. Just do a quick search in here, use the small search field in the upper right corner (choose to search in 'this thread only'). You may find something like these posts which I guess can help you - post , .

Have fun Jack! :)

Jack_Fireshard

May 20, 2017
Wellcome to the forums Jack. Just do a quick search in here, use the small search field in the upper right corner (choose to search in 'this thread only'). You may find something like these posts which I guess can help you - post , .

Have fun Jack! :)
Mumble of coarse that's a feature mumble thanks for that, I got some help from Feodosiy last night (and found some untranslated text while doing so XD) so I am good now :D

Reactions: Cirro84

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I get to fuck Cho? She's not interested to get house points.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well demon has come and gone after he/it ravaged that stupid bird.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote